Paul Lewczyk

Today was Paul's Memorial Service in Savannah. Wish I could have made the trip down. RIP, my love.

717056[/snapback]

Overall, it was a nice service. I think you would have liked it.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you.

730548[/snapback]

It was sent out Friday morning. I'm sure you will get it on Monday.

For the record (and I am totally NOT making an issue of it, I would not think it inapproriate if "TBD" was in some way, even in the very least way, included.

Again, if a stone was being purchased for me, I would want TBD to be inscribed.

Please, YOU make the decision. This is simply my opinion and nothing more.

And, please accept my thanks for doing the work, my friend. :w00t:

• 3 weeks later...

Very sad to hear the news. Rest In Peace.

I sat with the TSW gang at last year's opener. I had also taken my 10-year-old nephew so he could feel the excitement of live Bills' football in the same way that I had been initiated at that young age. He was to be part of the group of fans carrying on the tradition for the next generation.

Sadly, he also took his own life, one month before Paul did. We still don't know why. He was loved by everyone, though I don't think he knew it.

As a Bills fan from way back in days of head coach Joe Collier, this is the first time I can remember being so unenthusiastic about the upcoming Bill's football season. I never thought I could be this apatheic about it. I believe it's a result of the lingering shock and sadness from the loss of my nephew, who was like the son I never had, and who I loved very much.

Events such as these losses put things in perspective.

They are both safe now under God's care.

-SoMAn