So I'm at the Memorial Day Parade today

It's gorgeous out, people have lined the street, families enjoying the morning. Veterans have gone by to thunderous applause. Followed by our local politicians (to not so thunderous applause). More applause for the volunteer fire and ambulance corps. A band or 2. Our transportation department (ie a snow plow). Then come the boy and girl scouts. One of the boy scouts comes up and hands our kids each a small plastic American Flag. "How cool!" I thought. My son handed his to me. I unrolled it. What's this small note on it say?

"Made in China" :lol::lol:

:lol:

It's gorgeous out, people have lined the street, families enjoying the morning.  Veterans have gone by to thunderous applause.  Followed by our local politicians (to not so thunderous applause).  More applause for the volunteer fire and ambulance corps.  A band or 2.  Our transportation department (ie a snow plow). Then come the boy and girl scouts.  One of the boy scouts comes up and hands our kids each a small plastic American Flag.  "How cool!" I thought.  My son handed his to me.  I unrolled it.  What's this small note on it say?

"Made in China"  :lol:  :lol:

:lol:

699748[/snapback]

<_<:doh: