Happy Birthday AJZepp!!

GoodBye

Nope, I received well wishes :doh: , cept for a couple people who were mean and insinuated certain things about me. :o

700232[/snapback]

What did they say about you? Someting to do with padding your post count or trying to milk as many birthday wishes out of the post as possible? ;)

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right.  There was plenty of celebrating going on in that thread.  ;)  I want to know why he didn't post a pic for us ladies like Cablelady asked for.  :doh:

700207[/snapback]

You know, men are not just sex objects. We have feelings too. And another thing... wait, what was I saying :o

You know,  men are not just sex objects.  We have feelings too. And another thing... wait, what was I saying  :o

700244[/snapback]

;)

What did they say about you?  Someting to do with padding your post count or trying to milk as many birthday wishes out of the post as possible?  :o

700237[/snapback]

Mention just once that The Sound of Music is your favorite movie, then see what happens. ;)

Mention just once that The Sound of Music is your favorite movie, then see what happens. :doh:

700265[/snapback]

The Sound of Music is my favorite movie. There said it. ;)

Probably won't have the same effect if I say it , huh? :o:doh:

Mention just once that The Sound of Music is your favorite movie, then see what happens. :lol:

700265[/snapback]

That film is a classic, man....I don't see anything wrong with that at all. I think part of being a connoisseur of film, art, music, etc., is beign able to recognize and appreciate great stuff even if it's at risk of others ribbing you a little about it.

That film is a classic, man....I don't see anything wrong with that at all. I think part of being a connoisseur of film, art, music, etc., is beign able to recognize and appreciate great stuff even if it's at risk of others ribbing you a little about it.

700482[/snapback]

This from the American Idol fan... :lol:

sorry bro, had to take the shot.

This from the American Idol fan...  :lol:

sorry bro, had to take the shot.

700637[/snapback]

lol, I will always defend the "guilty pleasure" :D