• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol, wow, what a great way to wake up and start the day! :lol:

Thanks guys!  (and gals!)  :lol:

699559[/snapback]

Wow, been a long time since 11:27 was a reasonable time to "wake up and start the day." :lol:

HFB!

Wow, been a long time since 11:27 was a reasonable time to "wake up and start the day." :lol:

HFB!

699771[/snapback]

lol :lol:

Thanks again guys :lol:

OK, so I'm late... but that will just allow you to continue dolfan bashing me. Like you needed anymore reasons...

Happy Birthdays AJ, to one of the first to make me feel, umm, not completely awkward, on TBD!

OK, so I'm late... but that will just allow you to continue dolfan bashing me. Like you needed anymore reasons...

Happy Birthdays AJ, to one of the first to make me feel, umm, not completely awkward, on TBD!

699817[/snapback]

lol, yeah, I think the dolfan thing is plenty.....but at least that's all there is to bash you about! :o

And thanks, Mead!

lol, yeah, I think the dolfan thing is plenty.....but at least that's all there is to bash you about!   :o

And thanks, Mead!

700052[/snapback]

OK, too many responses in your birthday wishes thread means that either a.) you're padding your post count, or b.) you're keeping the thread alive as a means of gathering extra good wishes. Either way is bad form. ;) Time for you to go find a poker chick (or a chick to poke).

OK, too many responses in your birthday wishes thread means that either a.) you're padding your post count, or b.) you're keeping the thread alive as a means of gathering extra good wishes.  Either way is bad form. ;)  Time for you to go find a poker chick (or a chick to poke).

700076[/snapback]

or c) I'm trying to be cordial in saying 'thank you' to the people who are nice enough to wish me Happy Birthday. How DARE you introduce cynicism into my birthday thread!

Clements22: :o

or c) I'm trying to be cordial in saying 'thank you' to the people who are nice enough to wish me Happy Birthday. How DARE you introduce cynicism into my birthday thread!

Clements22:  :o

700112[/snapback]

He's just jealous. ;)