So what are you grilling tomorrow?

But the Ferrari's are usually driven by...rich guys missing something between their legs so they need compensation.

700148[/snapback]

I put this generalization right up there with "Money isn't everything."

Have you ever noticed how the only people who ever say "Money isn't everything" have no money?

Just like...have you ever noticed that people who say rich people who buy hot cars have small pricks will always be driving a piece of schitt?

Everyone hates rich people until they pull back their spending.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Grilled up Shark and Gator meat. There's been plenty around lately. Yummy!

700200[/snapback]

Grillin gator is always good. Billy Donovan or Urban Cryer?

Either way it cant beat last years Memorial Day zook out. :o

WHAT? I dunno...that car seems kinda gay...rich...but, kinda gay...

700090[/snapback]

My friend. Never call the pride of Italy gay. Anything designed by Pininfarina is a work of art.

Theres a big difference between the 2 of those cars though money wise, the ford is about 1/4 the price and something you could drive around town in and not have to worry about a part going on it that will need to be shipped in from across the globe costing half of wahat the Mustang is worth.

The new Mustangs are cool, but I sse mostly 40 something in mid-life crisis's or women driving them. But the Ferrari's are usually driven by athletes/celebrities, or rich guys missing something between their legs so they need compensation.

As for the Scion, I doubt we'll be hearing that name in 5 yers when they are Bankrupt for making such ugly and stupid looking vehicles. The xB I believe looks like a mini Astro van dragging its frame.

700148[/snapback]

Ya but in either case, it's way out of my price range. I just wouldn't spend more than 5 k on an American car unless it was a Dodge Viper. (Note I said car, because I do respect the trucks built by American manufacturers.)

But one day in my life, I will own a Ferrari. My brother is wealthy enough to own one, but he just seems to want to have more kids.

I put this generalization right up there with "Money isn't everything."

Have you ever noticed how the only people who ever say "Money isn't everything" have no money?

Just like...have you ever noticed that people who say rich people who buy hot cars have small pricks will always be driving a piece of schitt?

Everyone hates rich people until they pull back their spending.

700187[/snapback]

That reminds me of a quote from Boiler Room. (Forgive me for having to quote Ben Affleck) "Whoever said money isn't everything never drove a F355 Spyder."

700187[/snapback]

Well explain to me this, If the spped limit in any area never reaches much over 100 mph, why is it necessary to own a car that can do almost double that, Unless its to show off how important you think you are or to compensate for something

By the way, I drive a 1998 Dodge Dakota pickup as my daily driver and own a 1990 Jeep YJ thats more of a "recreation vehicle"

As for the Scion, I doubt we'll be hearing that name in 5 yers when they are Bankrupt for making such ugly and stupid looking vehicles. The xB I believe looks like a mini Astro van dragging its frame.

700148[/snapback]

The Scion is Toyota, so they're not going bankrupt anytime soon!

Well explain to me this, If the spped limit in any area never reaches much over 100 mph, why is it necessary to own a car that can do almost double that, Unless its to show off how important you think you are or to compensate for something

By the way, I drive a 1998 Dodge Dakota pickup as my daily driver and own a 1990 Jeep YJ thats more of a "recreation vehicle"

700429[/snapback]

Take your Dodge Dakota pickup to a safe straightaway and open it up as much as you can, and then get back to me about this topic.

Just because you don't see a need or have a desire doesn't mean that's the way everyone feels. And just because you don't understand something doesn't mean that someone else is trying to overcompensate. Quite possibly, maybe, you are the one overcompensating for not understanding.

Just a thought.