So what are you grilling tomorrow?

I think you misunderstood them.  Driving a gay car doesn't make you gay, it just means you drive a gay car.  :lol:

Why did you buy a car like that anyway, not the car selection but had you waited a year, you probably would have saved a lot on the price since it is well known that the second a car leaves the lot, it loses a big chunk in its value.

699708[/snapback]

I drove a 2001 Grand Am GT with 150k miles. A GM with a 150k? You know what that means.

I had a cracked head gasket, and the transmission was leaking. I got 1200 for the car and was very happy.

I wanted something that would last me forever, so I narrowed my search down to Honda or Toyota. I liked the Civic, Scion xB, and the Fit.

I weighed the pros and cons of each, and liked the Fit the best.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I drove a 2001 Grand Am GT with 150k miles. A GM with a 150k? You know what that means.

I had a cracked head gasket, and the transmission was leaking. I got 1200 for the car and was very happy.

I wanted something that would last me forever, so I narrowed my search down to Honda or Toyota. I liked the Civic, Scion xB, and the Fit.

699721[/snapback]

You liked the Scion? Where's your head, boy? :lol:

Christ...I can't believe, of the two of us, I'm the one diagnosed as mentally ill. And now I have to give you credit for going with the motorized roller skate over the motorized shoe box. Good job choosing "gay" over "gay and stupid"...

You liked the Scion?  Where's your head, boy?  :lol:

Christ...I can't believe, of the two of us, I'm the one diagnosed as mentally ill.  And now I have to give you credit for going with the motorized roller skate over the motorized shoe box.  Good job choosing "gay" over "gay and stupid"...

699728[/snapback]

Eh, I've heard that you either love the xB or hate it. I kinda liked it just because it was different.

Eh, I've heard that you either love the xB or hate it. I kinda liked it just because it was different.

699731[/snapback]

Getting !@#$ed up the ass is different, but you sure as hell won't see me standing in line for one of those. :lol:

I BBQ'ed for the family today Had three grils fired up - two for indirect grilling for ribs and brisket. The other grill set up for direct grilling - corn-on-the-cob, BBQ beans, asparagus, burgers, hotdogs, and salmon for a psuedo vegetarian in the family.

699704[/snapback]

Need some help next year? :lol:

699721[/snapback]

I'm seriously looking for a new car now. Don't know what I'm gonna get but it will most likely be a high mpg car that's got a few years on it. I'm looking into a Prelude but it will cost me like 4k a year to insure it :lol:

Just to let you all know.. I grilled eggplant basted in a sesame garlic sauce. Also I grilled up some chicken sausage. Served it up with some roasted red peppers and onions.

mmmmm, mmmmm.... that was one good bbq. I love myself when I cook tasty food like that.

Just to let you all know.. I grilled eggplant basted in a sesame garlic sauce. Also I grilled up some chicked sausage. Served it up with some roasted red peppers and onions.

mmmmm, mmmmm.... that was one good bbq. I love myself when I cook tasty food like that.

699784[/snapback]

way to hijack the thread :lol:

I'm seriously looking for a new car now.  Don't know what I'm gonna get but it will most likely be a high mpg car that's got a few years on it.  I'm looking into a Prelude but it will cost me like 4k a year to insure it :lol:

699782[/snapback]

Get a Ford Aspire. Because nothing says to the world "I give up on the opposite sex" like a Ford Aspire.

Hmmm...Ed, why didn't you buy an Aspire?

Keep the faith, don't give up yet.

As for me, grilled up some asparagus to go with the beef ribs.

699935[/snapback]

You and your damn asparagus.

For us yesterday, it was beer-bioled then charred brats, and pork chops in ialian dressing. Along with baked beans and cheesecake.

As for the beans, the lab is definitely paying for it today. :o

I'm seriously looking for a new car now.  Don't know what I'm gonna get but it will most likely be a high mpg car that's got a few years on it.  I'm looking into a Prelude but it will cost me like 4k a year to insure it :o

699782[/snapback]

why don't you just shut them all up and buy one of these?

A Man's Car

Because I'm poor.  And if I'd ever spend money on a sports car, it would be for this.

http://ferrari.autoextra.com/vehicledetail/adid-34517343

700029[/snapback]

Theres a big difference between the 2 of those cars though money wise, the ford is about 1/4 the price and something you could drive around town in and not have to worry about a part going on it that will need to be shipped in from across the globe costing half of wahat the Mustang is worth.

The new Mustangs are cool, but I sse mostly 40 something in mid-life crisis's or women driving them. But the Ferrari's are usually driven by athletes/celebrities, or rich guys missing something between their legs so they need compensation.

As for the Scion, I doubt we'll be hearing that name in 5 yers when they are Bankrupt for making such ugly and stupid looking vehicles. The xB I believe looks like a mini Astro van dragging its frame.

The new Mustangs are cool, but I sse mostly 40 something in mid-life crisis's or women driving them. But the Ferrari's are usually driven by athletes/celebrities, or rich guys missing something between their legs so they need compensation.

700148[/snapback]

:o I'd love one...I'm not a woman and I had my mid life crisis a few years ago...I just like it that they're bringing back the old designs that people really loved...LOL@"rich guys missing something between their legs so they need compensation."...exactly what I was thinking...

BTW did you see this?

Shelby