Argo's news conference to announce

The Toronto Argonauts have landed one of the biggest signings in franchise history.

The Argonauts have called an afternoon news conference to announce the signing of suspended Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, a league source requesting anonymity told The Canadian Press.

Ricky the Argo

The Toronto Argonauts have landed one of the biggest signings in franchise history.

The Argonauts have called an afternoon news conference to announce the signing of suspended Miami Dolphins running back Ricky Williams, a league source requesting anonymity told The Canadian Press.

Ricky the Argo

699315[/snapback]

They just showed Ricky wearing an argos hat at the Blue Jays game. Apparently, he was drafted by the Phillys in '95...who knew?

Ricky the Argo

699315[/snapback]

Bigger than the signing of Doug Flutie? How can that be?

They just showed Ricky wearing an argos hat at the Blue Jays game.  Apparently, he was drafted by the Phillys in '95...who knew?

699322[/snapback]

You don't remember him playing for the Phils' Class A team in Batavia a few years back?

I saw clips of the press conference and found it funny watching the Argo's president talking about how he'd bet his house that Ricky's clean, while sweat was covering his face. He looked a little worried he may need a new house

The other fact I found interesting (besides the drafted by the Phillies one) is the NFL is Testing Ricky 10 TIMES A MONTH for drugs. Thats once every 3 days he's pissing in a cup. Although the CFL doesn't have any mandated drug testing (they will take whatever football players they can get, LOL) so they are not as concerened over him testing positive.

I saw clips of the press conference and found it funny watching the Argo's president talking about how he'd bet his house that Ricky's clean, while sweat was covering his face. He looked a little worried he may need a new house

The other fact I found interesting (besides the drafted by the Phillies one) is the NFL is Testing Ricky 10 TIMES A MONTH for drugs. Thats once every 3 days he's pissing in a cup. Although the CFL doesn't have any mandated drug testing (they will take whatever football players they can get, LOL) so they are not as concerened over him testing positive.

699534[/snapback]

i have heard that the argos will be testing him despite the league policy