Bad Sabres Karma Last night....

taterhill

We get up to our seats last night..look in the row in front if us....a couple has their 6-10 week old baby in their lap...are you kidding me...a baby that young...at a Sabres playoff game..in the 300 level..isn't that some sort of child abuse....I knew we were doomed..

they are lucky the Sabres did not score a few as the noise would have been deafening for that poor little child..I hate stupid people..

We get up to our seats last night..look in the row in front if us....a couple has their 6-10 week old baby in their lap...are you kidding me...a baby that young...at a Sabres playoff game..in the 300 level..isn't that some sort of child abuse....I knew we were doomed..

they are lucky the Sabres did not score a few as the noise would have been deafening for that poor little child..I hate stupid people..

699073[/snapback]

I blame that kid for the 2nd and 4th goals.

I blame that kid for the 2nd and 4th goals.

699076[/snapback]

I blame the kid for the Sabres' lack of offense....the forwards obviously didn't want to wake the poor kid up with that blaring horn and roaring crowd...

699073[/snapback]

Britney Spears was there??