Game 4, are you ready?

Cheap goals happen.  Doesn't mean I have to like them.

Sabres really need some power play opportunities...they're not going to get many breakaways with the front lines cheating back on defense.  And so far, Carolina looks like they want to play disciplined and not take any stupid penalties.

At least it's only game 4, and not game 7 or anything...

698827[/snapback]

So much for power play opportunities. That is one of the most unorganized grabastic power plays I've seen in a long time.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And IF Brind'Amour had scored, I'd have blamed it on Miller.  But here's the key to that play: Brind'Amour didn't score.  Jesus.  Now you're bitching about Miller's saves<_< 

(That play scared me, too.  Not the puck going off his glove, but Miller looking around for the puck with NO idea where it was.)

698842[/snapback]

Exactly

he looks to be out of it mentally. We need goals, NOW.

So much for power play opportunities.  That is one of the most unorganized grabastic power plays I've seen in a long time.

698844[/snapback]

I thought I was watching a Bills Game, " 2 Minutes for giving him the business"......

LOL

Guess you're not supposed to actually SHOOT the puck on the PP....

Horrible

Whole team looks horrible.

698851[/snapback]

Briere looks good.

That's about it. <_<

The good news is: the second period has to be better. It HAS to be. I don't see how they can play that much worse - that was the worst period of playoff hockey I've seen from the Sabres.

Sarcasm, right? 

Used to go through that same thing in soccer way-back-when, when I replaced a defender or someone subbed for my goalie.  Trying to coordinate with a guy you're not used to playing with is very distracting.

698859[/snapback]

Yes. <_<