Game 4, are you ready?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Carolina gets on the board first...off Jillson. Not good juju.

Gerber is OWNING us early in this game. I mean absolutely stonewalling every chance we've had.

Does not look good for a win tonight my friends. Injured Defense, opposing goaltender with something HUGE to prove. Not good.

Not being negative about the Sabres chances in the SERIES...just saying tonight looks to be one of those impossible odds, and I was saying that even before Carolina scored first. You sometimes just that weird feeling as a fan where you know that you wont win, despite how much heart you show on the ice.

Gonna be a long night <_<

698826[/snapback]

Cheap goals happen. Doesn't mean I have to like them.

Sabres really need some power play opportunities...they're not going to get many breakaways with the front lines cheating back on defense. And so far, Carolina looks like they want to play disciplined and not take any stupid penalties.

At least it's only game 4, and not game 7 or anything...

Ugghh...now I'm more worried about how this team reacts in Game Five. Reality had to kick in sooner or later gents, you cant just keep losing players due to injury and expect things to be all hunky dory.

They're looking at going into Carolina at 2-2...and they'll still likely be down all 3 Defensemen.

Oh, come on.  Both goals were deflected long shots.  That the shooting lanes are open for those shots isn't exactly Miller's fault.

698837[/snapback]

He almost let another one off the glove from our favorite, Brind'Amour.

He looks shaky tonight. Not good.

Well, there's still two periods. Maybe SOMEONE will come to play.

He almost let another one off the glove from our favorite, Brind'Amour.

He looks shaky tonight. Not good.

698840[/snapback]

And IF Brind'Amour had scored, I'd have blamed it on Miller. But here's the key to that play: Brind'Amour didn't score. Jesus. Now you're bitching about Miller's saves. <_<

(That play scared me, too. Not the puck going off his glove, but Miller looking around for the puck with NO idea where it was.)