• Rod Brind'amour
    • Mike Ricci
    • Tyrone Hill
    • Otis Nixon
    • Chris Kaman
    • Darryl Talley
    • Randy Johnson
    • Other- your submissions are welcome

brindamour... i can drink 6 beers throughout the course of the sabres game, and brindamour STILL looks like the ugliest athlete, so its a no-brainer

I'd add vaclav varada, derek jeter, tom brady, and sean salisbury to that list

brindamour... i can drink 6 beers throughout the course of the sabres game, and brindamour STILL looks like the ugliest athlete, so its a no-brainer

698695[/snapback]

Did you just make a beer goggle reference to Rod Brind'Amour? Dude, no.

Do any hockey players become better looking to you after 6 beers? <_<:blink:

Did you just make a beer goggle reference to Rod Brind'Amour?  Dude, no.

Do any hockey players become better looking to you after 6 beers? <_<:blink:

698715[/snapback]

Ramius, I thought about mentioning something similar. I didn't want to insult you bro, but your quote was a tad bit strange.

Ramius (six beers deep): "Wow, Lindy's tie really brings out his eyes. That's a great color on him! And that suit complements his broad shoulders. But damn, that Brind'amour is an ugly bastard!"

Ramius, I thought about mentioning something similar.  I didn't want to insult you bro, but your quote was a tad bit strange.

Ramius (six beers deep):  "Wow, Lindy's tie really brings out his eyes.  That's a great color on him!  And that suit complements his broad shoulders.  But damn, that Brind'amour is an ugly bastard!"

698719[/snapback]

<_<:blink::lol: right after i posted it i read it again and saw it sounded really bad.

It was meant along the lines of alcohol clouding overall judgement, not the attractiveness of rod brindamour. As in, when i have a few drink, my poker game goes down hill, my ps2 madden skills go down hill, i get more loud and obnoxious, i refuse to shut my mouth, but rod brindamour is still fugly. Its like a fundamental truth.

http://www.venusandserena.homestead.com/

Damn you boom....you beat me to it.

698724[/snapback]

I'm not real keen on Venus, she looks like a praying mantis. But something about Serena's big 'ole ass and titties makes me think her nomination to this list is not right. There are many uglier tennis players. For example, Navratalova was cited above, and I will point out:

Kim Clijsters