assuming the bills "lacked heart" last year

Mike Williams - this one is a no brainer.  Anytime you spend that high of a pick on a player he has to be a difference maker and a leader on your team.  Mike was neither and may well be one of the worst busts in NFL history

Troy "I cant play unless I am absolutely 100 percent" Vincent.....leaders find ways to get themselves back onto the field when their team is going south.....I grew really tired of listening to the excuses why Vincent was not out there....I dont care if he was a little dinged up.....NFL players play with a certain amount of pain.

Eric Moulds....I am not questioning his heart but as far as I am concerned both he AND the bills handled the situation with JP Losman very badly.....Coaches coach and make personnel decisions....not players.  Moulds should have sucked it up and supported his young QB instead of being a malcontent in the locker room.

Sam Adams....see above

We had way to many malcontent "stars" on this team and not enough lunchpail guys.  I think that Marv is trying to get away from that mentality with the players he is bringing in...."win as a team lose as a team"

698542[/snapback]

I totally agree. The concept of winning or losing as a UNIT is what seperates NFL teams. Does anyone really think the Patriots were good enough to win 3 out of 4? Not really. But there was no doubt they were the better TEAM....