Idea for the board

I would like to see the Names of this board's best posters placed on the top of all the pages just below the banner.

I'm not sure what the criteria should be... TBD

A "Wall of Fame" so to speak

I think the 2 people a year would be great... and the names of the people going up on the TBD Wall of Fame could be announced at the home opener.

What do you think.

It would give us something to talk about during the Off Season besides the OL

I would like to see the Names of this board's best posters placed on the top of all the pages just below the banner.

I think the 2 people a year would be great... and the names of the people going up on the TBD Wall of Fame could be announced at the home opener.

What do you think.

698424[/snapback]

I hereby nominate Sammy The Gerbil, or Not A Hamster or his evil twin or his ghost or whatever.

What do you think.

698424[/snapback]

What is your time in the 40, Nick? <_<:blink:

let me knw when I need to be here to accept the honor

698462[/snapback]

While I personally believe you are in the BF, NJ Sue, Spiked Lemon category, I believe they would reach the HOF first. After all who else brought so much humor to us, with really so little effort. <_<