Sippy Cup Nation

I would say !@#$ it and cruise around the office with a camel pack or a Daniel Boone type canteen or something.

698582[/snapback]

Or one of the helmets (safety first) with the drink holder on each side. One for the Jack, one for the Coke.

At my place,we are not allowed plastic bottles (pepsi,etc) or anything with a screw top in the warehouse,because of flys and stuff that can get in. It must have a flip top lid or like the travel mug,sippy cups,whatever you want to call them.

No kidding, I just got this email at work...

Subject:  Lids for the coffee cups

Beginning immediately we are requiring that everyone begin using lids for all beverages.

Thank you for supporting this policy in keeping the Atlanta office safe for all of us.

-Your safety committee

:o I don't want to brag, but since the age of 3 or 4, I haven't really considered beverages a significant threat to my well-being.  I guess I'm just really tough that way.

698418[/snapback]

If you're really tough you would have climbed ladders without labels, driven cars without seat belts, used circular saws without guards, drank beer in steel cans without pull tabs, and carried a jack knife to school, where you drew pictures of guns and tanks and bombers. :doh: