SURVIVOR: Bills Edition (Day 10)

Who do you vote off of Bills Island?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you vote off of Bills Island?

• Ralph Wilson
    • Marv Levy
    • Billy Shaw
    • Jack Kemp
    • Joe Ferguson
    • Joe DeLamielleure
    • Jim Ritcher
    • Thurman Thomas
    • Bruce Smith
    • Jim Kelly
    • Andre Reed

Tom Sestak is now gone but never forgotten! Looks like I am gone for the weekend and won't be back until Monday so it gives Jack Kemp and Joe Ferguson and extra day to battle it out for who sticks around!

Day 9 Results:

Ralph Wilson [ 2 ] [2.35%]

Marv Levy [ 4 ] [4.71%]

Billy Shaw [ 4 ] [4.71%]

Tom Sestak [ 21 ] [24.71%] BOOTED!!

Jack Kemp [ 16 ] [18.82%]

Joe Ferguson [ 16 ] [18.82%]

Joe DeLamielleure [ 2 ] [2.35%]

Jim Ritcher [ 9 ] [10.59%]

Thurman Thomas [ 3 ] [3.53%]

Bruce Smith [ 3 ] [3.53%]

Jim Kelly [ 1 ] [1.18%]

Andre Reed [ 4 ] [4.71%]

Previously Voted Off:

Day 1 Fred Smerlas

Day 2 O.J. Simpson

Day 3 Jim Hasslett

Day 4 Steve Freeman

Day 5 Eric Moulds

Day 6 Lou Saban

Day 7 Cookie Gilchrist

Day 8 Bob Chandler

Day 9 Tom Sestak

Hey folks, Jack Kemp was the QB for 2 AFL championship teams. I remember a B&W clip of him scrambling right, leaping in the air, then (while air-born) throwing and completing a pass that traveled over 50 yards in the air.

Believe it or not, I voted off Bruuuuce.

It was always about Bruce: it was disrespect, then it was racial, then he had the flu in December, then it was mo'money, hold out through camp, reporting just before the season started....

I seem to remember him dissing the Bills as a Redskin too, but I am often wrong. <_<

He was always bitching about something, but DAMN he was something to watch on Sundays!

Hey folks, Jack Kemp was the QB for 2 AFL championship teams. I remember a B&W clip of him scrambling right, leaping in the air, then (while air-born) throwing and completing a pass that traveled over 50 yards in the air.

698458[/snapback]

In most cases, politicians are never going to be viewed in a good light.

It was always about Bruce: it was disrespect, then it was racial, then he had the flu in December, then it was mo'money, hold out through camp, reporting just before the season started.... 

I seem to remember him dissing the Bills as a Redskin too, but I am often wrong.  <_<

He was always bitching about something, but DAMN he was something to watch on Sundays!

698458[/snapback]

Everytime I went to training camp at home, he would never practice. He would always just ride around on a golf cart and never sign autographs.

But I vote Reed, cause he is a prick....

I seem to remember him dissing the Bills as a Redskin too, but I am often wrong.  <_<

698458[/snapback]

I've been voting for Marv all along. He let the team run amuck before before the first and best chance of 4 Super Bowls.

If it weren't for Lamonica, Kemp would never have played in a title game for the Bills. He never in his entire career here copleted 50% of his passes. He could not throw to a receiver before the receiver made his break.

He was a leader, but not a great quarterback, even for that less demanding time.