Jerry Sullivan

I just hate how fake he is. He needs a t-shirt that says "HEY, YOU CAN'T PICK ON BUFFALO! THAT'S MY JOB!"

698448[/snapback]

I know what you are saying, but isn't that kind of the attitude of a lot of people on this board? We see thread after thread bashing Sullivan when he makes the same negative observations that so many here get off on making themselves.

This piece by Sullivan is just silly...the kind of things sports columnists write during the playoffs, when there really isn't a hell of a lot else going on. It is all a part of the rivalry thing, like the mayors from cities betting chicken wings for cheeseteaks. The rivalry thing is an attempt to make people more interested in the series, and maybe sell a few more newspapers.

I would hazard to say, Sullivan is more often right than he is wrong about things. Like most of us, if we take the time to really look at things. It is almost like we have negative thoughts about our teams, but to see them legitimized in a newspaper is more truth than many can handle. When you are 8 or 9, you know there is no Santa Claus, you just don't want your parents confirming this to you...

When you are 8 or 9, you know there is no Santa Claus, you just don't want your parents confirming this to you...

698528[/snapback]

Thanks for ruining Meazza's Memorial Day Weekend.

Seriously, Sullivan has a bad habit of wearing his emotions on his sleeve and he looks silly whenever his work is printed. I don't know that I've ever read anything by him that couldn't have been written by virtually any fan with three fingers and a typewriter.

No original thought. Ever.

That could quite possibly be the worst thing I've ever read from him. The only thing that could have made it worse would be if he tried to make it all rhyme in iambic pentameter.

Yo, Jerry, nice job dropping lower than snakeschitt to write a column that makes absolutely no sense and yet still manages to offend people. It takes a mighty stupid man to wield a keyboard that dangerously.

698408[/snapback]

Agreed. I'll just link my post over at thesabresreport.

Linky