I don't know about you but I'm enjoying not seeing

It's still only the off season but you read about all these players getting arrested with DUIs, domestic abuse and nightlife violence. Coincidently it seems to be certain teams with multiple offenders. So far so good with Buffalo's current crop, so it seems that Marv is practicing what he's been preaching. Of course you want production on the field but all things being equal it's nice to believe that your team just may be constructed with some law abiding citizens. I definitely want to be proud of our players on the field but it only makes it better when you can feel the same sense of pride about them off the field also. Just an early observation, I only hope that I didn't speak too soon.

I agree with you Tipster. I've been thinking about this a long time actually, with all the players currently getting bad publicity such as the numerous Dolphins players, Steve Foley with San Diego, Rueben Droughns with Cleveland, those idiots that beat the guy with the laptop at Denny's and lots of others...I've always thought "mannnn i'm glad the Bills don't have dumbass players like those"

I don't think it has much to do with Marv but i'm sure it's what he wants---I can't remember the last time a Bills player was involved in an offseason arrest or suspension for violating the drug policy, etc, etc....it's one thing about the Bills we can be proud of. :(

I agree with you Tipster. I've been thinking about this a long time actually, with all the players currently getting bad publicity such as the numerous Dolphins players, Steve Foley with San Diego, Rueben Droughns with Cleveland, those idiots that beat the guy with the laptop at Denny's and lots of others...I've always thought "mannnn i'm glad the Bills don't have dumbass players like those"

I don't think it has much to do with Marv but i'm sure it's what he wants---I can't remember the last time a Bills player was involved in an offseason arrest or suspension for violating the drug policy, etc, etc....it's one thing about the Bills we can be proud of.  :P

698350[/snapback]

OJ Simpson ahahaa :(

It's still only the off season but you read about all these players getting arrested with DUIs, domestic abuse and nightlife violence. Coincidently it seems to be certain teams with multiple offenders. So far so good with Buffalo's current crop, so it seems that Marv is practicing what he's been preaching. Of course you want production on the field but all things being equal it's nice to believe that your team just may be constructed with some law abiding citizens. I definitely want to be proud of our players on the field but it only makes it better when you can feel the same sense of pride about them off the field also. Just an early observation, I only hope that I didn't speak too soon.

698327[/snapback]

In Australia in the Rugby League promising young player, 19 years of age king hit a woman. Club have sacked the player, but have offered counselling. Not just the NFL, but perhaps society. Just that playing professionally highlights it or attracts more a#$holes?