Oh good god, another Sabres thread

beerme1

Personally I think the loss of Tallinder hurts, obviously. With that out of the way, I want to say I do not believe this is the end as some do.

I think they have the right mindset to overcome this, and with help supplied like Jillson provided the team can overcome this lastest injury.

Could be that Teppo comes back Friday or maybe game 5. That helps lessen the loss too.

Fuzzy logic or logical math?

The Sabres will win the cup if they win all their remaining home games.

If the ECF goes down in six and the STF goes seven, Sabres win.

At the very most they have 11 games left with 6 of them at home. Should they lose 1 at home lets say and stretch the ECF to seven games, that just means they have to win one more on the road. I'm going Friday and want the crowd to be pumped more than ever. Again :(

Seriously even with another injury, you have to like their chances given these odds dont you? I do.

So to those who are on the side of the bridge I want to tell you relax. Calm down man.

This is the best injury riddled, DOOMED team of destiny EVER! :P

Where are you now? On the bus? Bandwagon? Train?

Or despondant and ready to jump off that bridge, building or even thinking of stepping in front of my bus?

For the memory of Ted Darling,

Go Swordsmen

Yeah getting Teppo back is the key. If they do then they're not in terrible shape if Jillson plays like he did the other night - Fitzpatrick is basically the only question mark.

Would be great to win Game 4 but i don't think it's a must-win as some people are saying. If Teppo is ready to go at 90% for Game 5 I don't feel terrible about a best of 3, home ice or not.

I'd say we have a 50/50 shot in this series if Miller continues to play solid. Of course if he can steal a game circa Game 2 in Ottawa then it's more like 80/20.