Does Buffalo Have this Issue?

plenzmd1

From the Edmonton Sun.

According to the Edmonton Sun, the Oilers' playoff success has created a beer shortage in the city. Many bars and liquor stores have been struggling to keep up with the demand, according to the newspaper.

From the Edmonton Sun.

According to the Edmonton Sun, the Oilers' playoff success has created a beer shortage in the city. Many bars and liquor stores have been struggling to keep up with the demand, according to the newspaper.

698190[/snapback]

WOW

From the Edmonton Sun.

698190[/snapback]

Y'know plenz, I had no idea what your avatar was until I saw the re-run of "Earl" last night. That's a good one.

Y'know plenz, I had no idea what your avatar was until I saw the re-run of "Earl" last night.  That's a good one.

698580[/snapback]

I know most of us have had that sort of "drinkin problem" at one time or tother, she just makes it look SO much better.

BTW, classsic Earl episode, dude from Deadwood was great. Kinda our intro to Patty the ho, god is she funny, that whole cast is funny!!!!!!