Sex offender is to short for prison

ch19079

Again, do you know the situation of the case?  If so, please post the link.

698774[/snapback]

The intellect-impaired judge is giving carte blanche to all vertically-challenged persons to break laws without fear of punishment.

Keep in mind this tiny monster sexually abused a child much smaller than himself. It would have been poetic justice for this child molester to be incarcerated with criminals much bigger than himself.

Again, are you a parent?

Keep in mind this tiny monster sexually abused a child much smaller than himself.

Can you tell me how he sexually abused her? Did he simply grab her arm after she jumped in front of his car? Or was it a real offense? Nobody knows, not based on that article.

Again, are you a parent? <_<

698896[/snapback]

Although I do agree that guys like this should be thrown in jail for life, I understand how Fez argues that maybe the charges are greater than they should be like the Barnaby case.

On the other hand, how often will someone get thrown to jail for a stupid charge like that.

Although I do agree that guys like this should be thrown in jail for life, I understand how Fez argues that maybe the charges are greater than they should be like the Barnaby case.

On the other hand, how often will someone get thrown to jail for a stupid charge like that.

698904[/snapback]

That's exactly what I'm saying, and being a parent has nothing to with it. If the guy really did commit a serious crime then the judge was definately too light. But nobody here knows what the defendant actually did, yet they're already making judgements.

That's exactly what I'm saying, and being a parent has nothing to with it.  If the guy really did commit a serious crime then the judge was definately too light.  But nobody here knows what the defendant actually did, yet they're already making judgements.

698917[/snapback]

But are you a parent?

<_<:blink::lol:

.  If the guy really did commit a serious crime then the judge was definately too light.

698917[/snapback]

Then why was he convicted? What do you mean " IF"?

Was the Jury wrong? Do you know something they dont? Link?

As far as the Parent question goes, its obvious you're not.

Then why was he convicted? What do you mean " IF"?

Was the Jury wrong? Do you know something they dont? Link?

As far as the Parent question goes, its obvious you're not.

698924[/snapback]

Did you even read the links I posted where the guy is now a convicted sex offender, even though he did nothing remotely sexual (or even wrong)? Even the judge said he didn't really do anything wrong.

So maybe we shouldn't tar and feather the judge until we actually know what the hell is going on?

And based on your repetitive "parent" question, I guess you're implying that parents are idiots and jump to conclusions and that non-parents are a bit more rational? :o

CW

Did you even read the links I posted where the guy is now a convicted sex offender, even though he did nothing remotely sexual (or even wrong)?  Even the judge said he didn't really do anything wrong.

698933[/snapback]

Did you read the links? He's not a convicted sex offender; he's on the sex offender list despite NOT being a convicted sex offender.

Not quite the same...