Willis on NFL Total Access.......

Tom

He thinks Edge, Alexander, and Larry Johnson are the three best running backs in the league.

I acutally think its a hard decision, LT has to fit somewhere on that list but its hard to figure out who he can replace.

697961[/snapback]

They are all great backs...but I would take LT over any of them. To me, Alexander is the one who would get bumped out of the that top 3, in favor of LT. Of course, as amazing as Larry Johnson has been, it has not been for a long sustained period yet. Remember how great Willis looked in 2004? He didn't look near as dangerous in 2005. Not all his fault mind you, but still...he seemed to be lacking some fire in 2005.

They are all great backs...but I would take LT over any of them.  To me, Alexander is the one who would get bumped out of the that top 3, in favor of LT.  Of course, as amazing as Larry Johnson has been, it has not been for a long sustained period yet.  Remember how great Willis looked in 2004?  He didn't look near as dangerous in 2005.  Not all his fault mind you, but still...he seemed to be lacking some fire in 2005.

698015[/snapback]

i'd have to place Thomlinson (I refuse to call him LT....LT wore #56) at #1b. #1a would go to Edge. Lad-Thom plays with a far more inferior O-line than LJ and SA.

I place Edge way up there because he does so much more than your typical back, especially when it comes to the grunt work of picking up blitzes. I also like that you never see Edge over celebrate or celebrate at all. It's all business. Pick up a first and go back to the huddle....acts like he's been in the endzone before too.

if u have adelphia cable, u also get NFL network.  Even with the basic packages

697737[/snapback]

Incorrect. I have the basic Adephia package in Fredericksburg, VA, and I do not have NFL Network.

I am moving in the very near future to Maryland, and there I will get NFL Network as part of the digital cable package with Comcast.

Incorrect. I have the basic Adephia package in Fredericksburg, VA, and I do not have NFL Network.

I am moving in the very near future to Maryland, and there I will get NFL Network as part of the digital cable package with Comcast.

698053[/snapback]

yes, my son lives in PA and he has Comcast. the only thing is, I think he said he doesn't get the full blown version. I think he gets it during the season, but it's not the full schedule of shows. Not really sure. I'll ask him and post an update.

Well, i dont like that willis isnt there at camp. I'm just not throwing him under the bus and wanting to get rid of him because he did miss a camp.

When its all said and done, he missed a camp that he didnt have to go to. I dont like it, but whatever. Other vets missed camp too, but because they arent from the U, they dont get any flak.

697792[/snapback]

I'm not throwing him under the bus either, but if he's not careful, he may be throwing himself under A TRAIN...

Its all about what he does on the field in September. He's a mediocre NFL back so far. If he's got it its time to show it.  I don't care what workouts he misses, I care about how he performs. 

697819[/snapback]

I'm curious. Exactly what performance levels does an RB have to achieve to at the mediocre MFL back level and what would you say is the next step above being mediocre and what do you have to accomplish to deserve that status?