hockey! Hockey!! HOCKEY!!!

I freak out so easily though, maybe its the curse of being a Buffalo fan but I seem to always plan for the worse. I'm hoping that goal at the end of the period will remind the Sabres they have to keep playing, especially against the comeback kids of the Hurricanes.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are the Black Shirts?

I've heard this mentioned a couple times near the end of the regular season but don't know who this refers to.

(Sorry... they only show Rugby and Cricket down here.)

I would be happier to see the black jersies spend more time in the Canes' zone and less time on their heels!

697484[/snapback]

I give commodore a 8.5 on the dive behind the net. He needs to have better form and keep the arms tucked a little bit more.

697528[/snapback]

I'd give him a better score than that seeing as how the color commentator seemed to buy it in slow motion....and people were complaining about John Davidson? <_<

UGGHH...High sticking with 6 minutes left on Buffalo...this is the type of stuff that bites you in the butt.  Not good.

697541[/snapback]

Positive thoughts my friend. You say not good, I say a shortie is coming. <_<

Yeah right mister negative......................God I love hockey!!!!!!!

697552[/snapback]

Dont think I said anything wrong, Sabres screwed up BIG TIME in this game by letting the Canes back in it at the end.

They pulled off the win, and Miller showed up in the last moments of the game...but damn, Sabres cant expect to win this series by letting a team almost beat them after a 4-1 lead in the 2nd.

Still though, good win by the Sabres. I think they're going to be motivated to bring the hammer down on Friday and they'll nab another win.

Definitely exciting hockey, but Lindy will have a LOT to tell his team in the next two days. Hopefully Teppo will be back on Friday too.