Did anyone watch "House, M.D." last night?

this show started off alright, but then when he started hallucinating, or thought he was hallucinating....i was totally lost. AND THEN....they go and bring you back to him going into Emergency with the original gunshot wound.

I felt like i was hallucinating.

this show started off alright, but then when he started hallucinating, or thought he was hallucinating....i was totally lost.  AND THEN....they go and bring you back to him going into Emergency with the original gunshot wound.

697215[/snapback]

It was different, that's for sure. :lol:

this show started off alright, but then when he started hallucinating, or thought he was hallucinating....i was totally lost.  AND THEN....they go and bring you back to him going into Emergency with the original gunshot wound.

697215[/snapback]

The whole episode was a self-introspective hallucination after he was shot. The key being: self-introspective. It was character exposition, expanding on House's psychology. Nothing more.

And it was really weird and hard to follow...but VERY well done, considering. I don't see how a TV series can do that kind of thing any better than they did last night, frankly.

I fell asleep with about 5 minutes to go.  I'm assuming we know NOTHING for sure as this must have been a clif-hanger.  Am I correct?

697397[/snapback]

He says to make sure Cuddy gives him Paradol (or whatever that medication was called). <_<

He says to make sure Cuddy gives him Paradol (or whatever that medication was called).  <_<

697400[/snapback]

Ketamine.

Dean, the entire episode, between the teaser and the tag, was a hallucination (which normally I'd consider a cheap trick...but like I said, it was character exposition). The episode ends with him exiting the hallucination, entering reality, and being wheeled into the ER on a gurney to have his gunshot wounds treated.

Ketamine.

Dean, the entire episode, between the teaser and the tag, was a hallucination (which normally I'd consider a cheap trick...but like I said, it was character exposition).  The episode ends with him exiting the hallucination, entering reality, and being wheeled into the ER on a gurney to have his gunshot wounds treated.

697402[/snapback]

AH...that's what I missed...thanks. It was really well done...and it pissed me off. I pretty much figured it was all a hallucination.

And thanks to Cablebabe (with a Monkey assist) on mentioning the Ketamine request. that was VERY important to know.