What should the team do about Fred Taylor?

Peter

What should the Bills (oops, I mean Jags) do about Fred Taylor? :lol:

How dare he miss the Jaguars voluntary OTA. Doesn't he know that he should not be working out by himself in Miami, but that it is "mandatory" that he show up for "voluntary" workouts.

The Jags should get rid of this bum. The next thing you know, he may show up on the NFL Network.

Well, I guess he should be there - but there's a bit of difference in accomplishments between Taylor and McGahee...

697057[/snapback]

There is not a GM in the NFL that would trade Willis for Fred Taylor at this point in their careers.

Fred Taylor - constantly injured older RB who could have been great

Willis McGahee - Young RB with alot more potential whos only injury was a serious one in college that he seems fully recovered from.

Buffalo would definitly get the worse end of that deal, but maybe Taylor doesn't have any Baby mommas and has never came out and said he is the best RB in the League so he would be a better choice

Willis McGahee - Young RB with alot more potential whos only injury was a serious one in college that he seems fully recovered from.

Buffalo would definitly get the worse end of that deal, but maybe Taylor doesn't have any Baby mommas and has never came out and said he is the best RB in the League so he would be a better choice

697178[/snapback]

IIRC, Taylor was selected by JAX with the #1 the Bills gave up for RJ. Yes - injuries, but Fred Taylor was a powerful force when on the field.

His lifetime stats impress...

http://www.nfl.com/players/playerpage/12753

What should the Bills (oops, I mean Jags) do about Fred Taylor?  :lol:

How dare he miss the Jaguars voluntary OTA.  Doesn't he know that he should not be working out by himself in Miami, but that it is "mandatory" that he show up for "voluntary" workouts.

The Jags should get rid of this bum.  The next thing you know, he may show up on the NFL Network.

697050[/snapback]

here's what the bills should do: draft him with the 9th overall pick in the 1998 draft.

697178[/snapback]

he hasn't been as injured as much as some people claim, and has in fact had a very good career. also, check this out:

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9447715

What should the Bills (oops, I mean Jags) do about Fred Taylor?  <_<

How dare he miss the Jaguars voluntary OTA.  Doesn't he know that he should not be working out by himself in Miami, but that it is "mandatory" that he show up for "voluntary" workouts.

The Jags should get rid of this bum.  The next thing you know, he may show up on the NFL Network.

697050[/snapback]

Since the Jags didn't change coaches during the offseason, I'm guessing Taylor doesn't have to learn a new offense between now and September. Just a thought.