Sabres and My Grass Mowing prowess

Back in 1999 when the Sabres went to the Cup, I cut "GO SABRES" into the grass... At work we have a lot of grass to cut, our lower lawn is approx. 1000' x 400'... And right under the east-west Midway airport flight pattern...

Not that I am trying to jinx them or something... :lol::) But, I plan on doing it again... If they don't go, I am putting "THANX SABRES" in the lawn!

I will be starting 1st shift next week for 3 weeks... So I will have plenty of chores to do!

It was kinda tough in 1999, even with a small John Deere tight turn machine... I got it going in the grass!

Hopefully, this year I can build on my expertise from 7 years ago!

So everybody, keep your eyes open if you are flying into Chicago!

And, yes... I would have done it for the Bills... But, SB's were in Jan back then... Besides, I was young and not creative back... ;):lol: Sorry Bills!

;)

I might even see if I can find some sort of chaulker or paint thing to highlight it... Of course I will do it after hours... My D*** boss finds out, he might erase it!

I know it will last at least well over a week till the other crew rotates in!

:)

I think I got some time to "plan" with the Bills though... :lol:

Aircraft fly over my house on their landing approach , so I painted "Lets Go Buffalo" on the flat patio roof. The patio is 30 feet long so the letters were fairly large.