Any other Nader voters here?

Are there any other Nader supporters here?  I am leaning towards voting for him, if he isn't taken off the Pennsylvania ballot again.  I do not like either major party candidatw.

On the other hand, I just might stay home on November 2nd, I am so disgusted by this election.

52058[/snapback]

There are only three candidates on the ballot in every state. Nader is not one of them.

I'm probably voting for the third candidate.

Are there any other Nader supporters here?  I am leaning towards voting for him, if he isn't taken off the Pennsylvania ballot again.  I do not like either major party candidatw.

On the other hand, I just might stay home on November 2nd, I am so disgusted by this election.

52058[/snapback]

You would be better off voting for someone like the Green Party (if their on the PA ballot) candidate. That way, if they get enough votes, that party will automatically be on all the state and local ballots giving people more choice then just 2.

52058[/snapback]

Dont stay at home vote for someone. Even if its some obscure other candidate ya never heard of or write in your own name. almost 50% of registered voters missed last election. Maybe if that silent majority came out and voted might wake up the current 2 parties

52058[/snapback]

Nader is an honest man.

By all means...vote. If Nader is your choice, or anyone else, write in the name of that person. I am offended by the Democrats that say a vote for Bush as I was when the Republicans said a vote for Perot was a vote for Clinton.

It's your choice.