Back from Hawaii/San Diego/Pacific Ocean

Hey all,

Just wanted to say ALOHA to everyone - I got back Sunday night and was back to work Monday morning. Wish I could've taken an extra day or two off, but I'm already at -18 hours of vacation and didn't want to go any lower.

The trip was great -- I'll post pictures later. Took a couple of helicopter tours (one on the Big Island, the other on Maui), a submarine trip (133 feet below the water!), hiked through Volcano National Park, saw lava pouring into the ocean and making a ton of steam at night (with a full moon), and more. Overall, it was a great trip!

Glad to be back though, as I was starting to get homesick. Plus, I went two whole weeks without internet access for the first time since the mid 1980s! ;)

CW

Hey all,

Just wanted to say ALOHA to everyone - I got back Sunday night and was back to work Monday morning.  Wish I could've taken an extra day or two off, but I'm already at -18 hours of vacation and didn't want to go any lower.

The trip was great -- I'll post pictures later.  Took a couple of helicopter tours (one on the Big Island, the other on Maui), a submarine trip (133 feet below the water!), hiked through Volcano National Park, saw lava pouring into the ocean and making a ton of steam at night (with a full moon), and more.  Overall, it was a great trip!

Glad to be back though, as I was starting to get homesick.  Plus, I went two whole weeks without internet access for the first time since the mid 1980s!  ;)

CW

696124[/snapback]

Sounds like a great trip - can't wait for the pics.

I'm going to try to get my Ireland trip pics posted tonight too.

Glad to be back though, as I was starting to get homesick.  Plus, I went two whole weeks without internet access for the first time since the mid 1980s!  ;)

CW

696124[/snapback]

Nerd :w00t: Good to hear you enjoyed the trip.

Hey all,

Just wanted to say ALOHA to everyone - I got back Sunday night and was back to work Monday morning.  Wish I could've taken an extra day or two off, but I'm already at -18 hours of vacation and didn't want to go any lower.

The trip was great -- I'll post pictures later.  Took a couple of helicopter tours (one on the Big Island, the other on Maui), a submarine trip (133 feet below the water!), hiked through Volcano National Park, saw lava pouring into the ocean and making a ton of steam at night (with a full moon), and more.  Overall, it was a great trip!

CW

696124[/snapback]

Welcome back! :w00t:

You were gone?????

Hey all,

Glad to be back though, as I was starting to get homesick.  Plus, I went two whole weeks without internet access for the first time since the mid 1980s!  :lol:

CW

696124[/snapback]