Kirk

That's one of the main reasons I hate Picard. He always had that #1 guy doing all the gritty stuff, whereas Kirk was always balls to the wall. Kirk would land on some strange planet, scope it out, and then create a strategy that would take out the bad guys and provide a dramatic method of escape, while at the same time maximizing his space nookie. Spock was a great resource, but Kirk was the MAN. Kirk was Jim Kelly. Picard is Trent Dilfer.

696658[/snapback]

Here's a scenario: A morgtage loan from Kirk or Picard.

Kirk: I..uh..urp...(left hand up, with a fist)...tell YOU..oomph...YOU...scowl...scowl...dip of this or that shoulder...ask ME!...for a loan! (right hand fist balled up in proximity to right neck)...I've, I've...grunt..scowl..chin out..staring into the camera, eyes bugged out, with curled lip...looking like a shank of partially-cooked ham exuding juice when heated.

Picard: We are here to discuss a loan.

:lol:

Here's a scenario: A morgtage loan from Kirk or Picard.

Kirk: I..uh..urp...(left hand up, with a fist)...tell YOU..oomph...YOU...scowl...scowl...dip of this or that shoulder...ask ME!...for a loan! (right hand fills baled up in proximity to right neck)...I've, I've...grunt..scowl..chin out...staring into the camera, eyes bugged out, with curled lip...looking like a shank of partially-cooked ham exuding juice.

Picard: We are here to discuss a loan.

:(

696862[/snapback]

Exactly. Kirk is FAR more interesting :lol:

:lol:

So much for the wind in my sails, eh?

Good one!

696867[/snapback]

I had you pegged as a Kirk guy, too.......lol