Kirk

Hurricane season is around the corner.  Any predictions if/when/where Kirk will land?

http://www.cnn.com/2006/WEATHER/05/22/2006.hurricane.season/

696004[/snapback]

Wherever it is (I'm guessing it's the place with the most vagina per capita), I'm sure Hurricane Picard will come along and ask him to help wipe out some less-vaginated locale because he can't handle it himself.

Wherever it is (I'm guessing it's the place with the most vagina per capita), I'm sure Hurricane Picard will come along and ask him to help wipe out some less-vaginated locale because he can't handle it himself.

696021[/snapback]

Are you kidding? Picard would barely even make it to tropical storm strength, and it would wimp out after about 6 hours.

Are you kidding? Picard would barely even make it to tropical storm strength, and it would wimp out after about 6 hours.

696022[/snapback]

I hadn't considered that. You're exactly correct!

Whats Kirks 40 time?

696140[/snapback]

It takes him about six hours to nail 40 women. Second only to Chuck Norris.

...except Chuck's idea of "nailing" them involves roundhouse kicks.

696195[/snapback]

I wouldn't be calling Chuck Norris a cheater if I were you.

696021[/snapback]

Don't you have to take the wingman into consideration? Was Kirk great on his own, or did Spock have something to do with his brilliance? Picard had who, some dude named Jordi or something like that? Kirk's greatness is a direct result of Spock being there to get him out of tight places.

Don't you have to take the wingman into consideration?  Was Kirk great on his own, or did Spock have something to do with his brilliance?  Picard had who, some dude named Jordi or something like that?  Kirk's greatness is a direct result of Spock being there to get him out of tight places.

696349[/snapback]

And Scotty, don't forget Scotty.

Did you see some of the "women on the street" photos? Nothing but fat-lipped camel toes, pushed up jumblies and wideload badunkadunks for as far as the eye can see.

696383[/snapback]

You haven't lived until you seen a 400lbs woman in a neon green thong.

They ship in extra police from as far away as Columbia for this event. In the past they even activated the national guard to come in and help out.

Don't you have to take the wingman into consideration?  Was Kirk great on his own, or did Spock have something to do with his brilliance?  Picard had who, some dude named Jordi or something like that?  Kirk's greatness is a direct result of Spock being there to get him out of tight places.

696349[/snapback]

That's one of the main reasons I hate Picard. He always had that #1 guy doing all the gritty stuff, whereas Kirk was always balls to the wall. Kirk would land on some strange planet, scope it out, and then create a strategy that would take out the bad guys and provide a dramatic method of escape, while at the same time maximizing his space nookie. Spock was a great resource, but Kirk was the MAN. Kirk was Jim Kelly. Picard is Trent Dilfer.

as a bills an it pains me to present this counter argument, but who has the Super Bowl ring?

696848[/snapback]

"Damn you.....DAAAAMMMNNNN YOUUUUUU" -Kahn

how many times has Picard ever had a bad guy that worked up?