Cruise Ship Overboard

WWVaBeach

copy and paste the text into a word format and paste it in the text here

I have a copy of the letter that the Captain of the Mariner of the Seas sent out to the passengers after the incedent. It's in PDF format. Anyone know how I can post it here?

695785[/snapback]

copy and paste the text into a word format and paste it in the text here

695841[/snapback]

I've tried that. Since it's an image (even on the Word Document) it won't work. I'll take some time and write it out word for word later. Very interesting how the cruise line makes sure to point out who's at fault, while trying not to offend anyone.

I have a copy of the letter that the Captain of the Mariner of the Seas sent out to the passengers after the incedent. It's in PDF format. Anyone know how I can post it here?

695785[/snapback]

Is that for real? Why would they send a letter with all those details of the investigation? Seems wierd to me.

And btw, they still have no idea what happened to the guy from Greenwich who disappeared from a ship on his hooneymoon last year, although the blood found on the railing would seem to indicate he's not coming back.

Is that for real?  Why would they send a letter with all those details of the investigation?  Seems wierd to me.

And btw, they still have no idea what happened to the guy from Greenwich who disappeared from a ship on his hooneymoon last year, although the blood found on the railing would seem to indicate he's not coming back.

697366[/snapback]

The letter is real. A guy I work with was on the ship. Happened the 1st night out.

So what's the point? A 21 year old gets drunk on a ship, and falls overboard. Should the family sue the cruise line because they don't have nets installed all around the ship to make sure it doesn't happen?