Sopranos... WOW

Rico

Another fine episode...I guess there is a 24 hr moritorium on discussing the episode specifics, until everyone has had a chance to see it...good stuff though....

695600[/snapback]

Great episode.

I suppose we could say:

SPOILER WARNING - do not cotinue if you are planning on watching the episode before reading about it!

Then we could talk about whatever we want - people have been warned. <_<

Another fine episode...I guess there is a 24 hr moritorium on discussing the episode specifics, until everyone has had a chance to see it...good stuff though....

695600[/snapback]

695600[/snapback]

I'm so sick of that BS about spoilers. If you haven't seen the episode why the heck would you even be reading this thread? If you are reading this thread and you haven't seen the episode then I think you have no right being mad about being spoiled. In addition, who cares if you find out some sort of secret? If a show is good, it's good regardless of whether or not you know the final outcome.

I'm so sick of that BS about spoilers.  If you haven't seen the episode why the heck would you even be reading this thread?  If you are reading this thread and you haven't seen the episode then I think you have no right being mad about being spoiled.  In addition, who cares if you find out some sort of secret?  If a show is good, it's good regardless of whether or not you know the final outcome.

695659[/snapback]

Some people might not understand that a post entitled "Sopranos... WOW" might contain spoilers!

Have some compassion for the contextually challenged.

<_<

SPOILER WARNING:

Vito got a pool stick up his plug hole! 0:)

Some people might not understand that a post entitled "Sopranos... WOW" might contain spoilers!

Have some compassion for the contextually challenged.

<_<

SPOILER WARNING:

Vito got a pool stick up his plug hole!    0:)

695664[/snapback]

Not exactly humane, but I'm glad that the deed is done, so sick of that sub plot.

Not exactly humane, but I'm glad that the deed is done, so sick of that sub plot.

695666[/snapback]

Amen to that. Frankly, I was getting tired of having to watch him waddle around feeling all sorry for himself.

what was the importance of AJ listening in on Tony, Carmela and Meadows conversation, was he just upset that he in not as close as she is with thier folks? And how about the conversation where AJ was talking about $500.00/bottle Christals with a 2 bottle minimum, maybe I am old fashioned but my first response would have been to the effect that he is not yet 21 years old why is he in a bar drinking????

I want to know why Carm keeps having dreams and seeing Aid.  Wonder what comes out of that.  Any guesses?  Also loved it when Sil clocks Phil's guy  with the Dustbuster, that was classic.

695722[/snapback]

My guess is that although these women around her are losing their kids to "family" violence, her kids are alive and well (though scarred). Carm is haunted by this.

Of course, I could be wrong.

I want to know why Carm keeps having dreams and seeing Aid.  Wonder what comes out of that.  Any guesses?  Also loved it when Sil clocks Phil's guy  with the Dustbuster, that was classic.

695722[/snapback]

Sil really needs to do something about that temper of his. <_<

My guess is that although these women around her are losing their kids to "family" violence, her kids are alive and well (though scarred).  Carm is haunted by this.

695730[/snapback]

I think that's a decent analysis of this. Plus, she had gotten pretty close to Aid, and think about this...how ordinary is it for a husband to suddenly die or disappear. Aid was one of the girls...first time that has happened.

what was the importance of AJ listening in on Tony, Carmela and Meadows conversation, was he just upset that he in not as close as she is with thier folks?  And how about the conversation where AJ was talking about $500.00/bottle Christals with a 2 bottle minimum, maybe I am old fashioned but my first response would have been to the effect that he is not yet 21 years old why is he in a bar drinking????

695728[/snapback]

I think AJ is wondering why he gets sh-- on all the time while Meadow sweet talks her ass to a free vacation in California. He is upset because he does not or can not play his folks strings.

With money and fake ID kids can do a lot these days. <_< Legal drinking age WAS 18 in NY and NJ once upon a time and being 19-20 in a bar was no biggee.

My favorite scene was Tony getting a BJ while driving, from Lori not Vito! 0:) For a moment you were wondering if he was having a panick attack.

We will see if what Syl and Carlo did will start a war between the NY and NJ families. Phil should have let Tony take care of Vito.

Amen to that.  Frankly, I was getting tired of having to watch him waddle around feeling all sorry for himself.

695669[/snapback]

As someone pointed out in an earlier Sopranos thread (sorry can't remember who) the show has gotten a little more political during this current season. This whole Vito thing was very much a condemnation of the Catholic church, and a pretty effective one.

My guess is that although these women around her are losing their kids to "family" violence, her kids are alive and well (though scarred).  Carm is haunted by this.

695730[/snapback]

You probably are ;)

No seriously, I get the impression that something bad will happen to AJ. I don't think Chase dragged her all the way to France for nothing. I think that Carm's trip to France is almost like Tony's near death experience.

Anybody notice how Phil came out of the closet when he killed Vito. Oh what irony.

I think that Carm's trip to France is almost like Tony's near death experience. 

695858[/snapback]

Complete with the flashing light, off in the distance, as she was getting ready to leave...I think something bad is in store for all of these people.....