Right when you think you have seen/heard it all...

Wife attacks husband

The 52-year-old Tioga-Nicetown man, who we are identifying only by his first name of Howard, arrived home late Wednesday, hours after his wife allegedly tore off two parts of his genitalia with her bare hands.

:doh:

Unidentified Neighbor: "That's kinda nasty. That's drastic isn't it?"

gee....ya think?

It does beg the question, would you rather have your rooster pulled off or bitten off?  I would say bitten off, because at least for a split second you are getting blown.  Hand jobs are the worst.

694919[/snapback]

Try taking a laser beamq to the nutsp sometime. Not fun. Trust me. You humanq think you are so specialw. Ooooooh neuter the Hamster/. You should all be treated like this.

Try taking a laser beamq to the nutsp sometime.  Not fun.  Trust me.  You humanq think you are so specialw.  Ooooooh neuter the Hamster/.  You should all be treated like this.

694926[/snapback]

Ya know, if you'd take a laser beam to that tail of yours, you'd be a much better speller and correspondingly, people would take you much more seriously. Seeing as you've already had it once to the vital parts, it wouldn't seem that a second shot would be that bad.

Ya know, if you'd take a laser beam to that tail of yours, you'd be a much better speller and correspondingly, people would take you much more seriously.  Seeing as you've already had it once to the vital parts, it wouldn't seem that a second shot would be that bad.

695024[/snapback]

Good ideap. I'll do that as soon as you give yourselfp a castrationq and follow it upc by ripping out your own coxcyx, okay?

Good ideap.  I'll do that as soon as you give yourselfp a castrationq and follow it upc by ripping out your own coxcyx, okay?

695025[/snapback]

Now, now, considering you have no possibility of passing on your silica gel improved genes on to a future generation, you should be looking for ways to improve your own standing within posterity. Poor typing will not look good to future generations.

Simply becoming rude when someone suggests a way to improve your place in history will not improve your standing in the history books either.