Drunk Cubs Fan

Thats gross, and sice its a gross topic. A friend of mine was at foxborough stadium hungover and eating nachos and other junk during the game, halftime his stomach was boiling...He made to the restroom and waited in line sweating bullets.. Finally could not wait any longer to enter a stall and got in line for the urinal, when he was next he turned and dropped his pants and let loose, people next to him were screaming mad :doh:

Thats gross, and sice its a gross topic. A friend of mine was at foxborough stadium hungover and eating nachos and other junk during the game, halftime his stomach was boiling...He made to the restroom and waited in line sweating bullets.. Finally could not wait any longer to enter a stall and got in line for the urinal, when he was next he turned and dropped his pants and let loose, people next to him were screaming mad :doh:

694911[/snapback]

link?

694911[/snapback]

One time crayon2 boy fed me nachosp. I had to take a huge. dump just like that=. I swear it was as big as a marble.

You know what Lee would say?

...For the f*ckin' nickel-dime people who turn up? The motherf*ckers don't even work. That's why they're out at the f*ckin' game. They oughta go out and get a f*ckin' job and find out what it's like to go out and earn a f*ckin' living. Eighty-five percent of the f*ckin' world is working. The other fifteen percent come out here. A f*ckin' playground for the cocks*ckers...

:doh::lol:

Luckily, your life of squalor has paid off my minimizing the researchp required/ to make dimwitted posts.  Just cut and paste urls fromq your favorites listz.

694963[/snapback]

hamster..you are not funny..find another fake name..

Considering that was at Wrigley Field, where the urinals probably date back to the 18th century, and God knows how many people have peed in them, that may well be the funniest/grossest thing I've ever seen.

Mike

Considering that was at Wrigley Field, where the urinals probably date back to the 18th century, and God knows how many people have peed in them, that may well be the funniest/grossest thing I've ever seen.

Mike

695116[/snapback]

But... On the positive side, I think that the urinal trough has a constant flow of clean water running through it... :huh::huh:

The thing that is striking (besides the guy bodying through the piss :D ) is that one look at the facilites, you realize how damn old that place is... Wood freaking walls, etc... :P:( It is like taking a piss at Letchworth State Park, or an unimproved campsite or something... Straight outta the WPA era... Even our little league facilites in town has nicer heads.

<_<0:)