Attention All Fans Going To Game 1

PTS

You guys rocked it.

Sabres fans, some who drove 11 hours straight to get to Raleigh; are partying their brains out and have turned a section of the parking lot into something called “Sabres Alley”.

Link

What a great time. I got to tailgate with the Hockey Sherpa and meet a TON of Sabres fans. I swear to god it was like a European Soccer game with the chanting. So loud you could hear it on TV! Almost the entire upper deck behind goal we Sabres fans. I have yet to regain my voice.

Funny how many Hurricane fans told me to head back North. I drove from South Carolina for the game. It gave me a chuckle to see the puzzled looks on their faces.

For more on the Tailgate.

it won't.

What is the point of irritating other fans? Isn't that what we complain about Pats and Jets fans doing at the Ralph??? <_<

695106[/snapback]

Well I was there and I'll eat crow. It worked! Let's Go Buffalo was going loud and proud! That was the most fun I have had at a sporting event since the Super Bowl years,

As far as irritating other fans..... Good natured rooting / ribbing is cool but I did see some Sabres fans acting like a-holes.