Why don't the Jills do this?

Have you SEEN the Jills? That would answer why the bills DONT do this and why no one would attend.

694674[/snapback]

So, the girls in Nashville are better looking than the girls in WNY?

Mike

I believe there were several "Why don't the Jills do this?" threads when they found the two Topcats munching box in a bathroom stall. I was hoping to read something along those lines here.

Seriously, at the risk of sounding shallow, the tryouts should be 100% based on looks. Just parade them through a room and give them the 'yea' or 'nay.' Hell, I'll take a Saturday to judge that. There's 70,000 people in the stadium, and not one of them cares about the dance routine. Just go out there and wave and shake your T&A a little bit and we're happy. We don't need the girl with the busted face from the itty bitty titty committee, just because she has had 14 years of dance training. Give me Destiny from the Sundowner and throw her two pompoms.

well, this response is going to be hard to top

There's 70,000 people in the stadium, and not one of them cares about the dance routine. Just go out there and wave and shake your T&A a little bit and we're happy. We don't need the girl with the busted face from the itty bitty titty committee, just because she has had 14 years of dance training. Give me Destiny from the Sundowner and throw her two pompoms.

Thread re-opened!! :wacko: