so when sportscasters

dib

Senators----'Sens'

Hurricanes----'Canes'

Wouldnt that make the Titans the Ti......well you get the idea.

694508[/snapback]

Considering how it's pronounced they'd be the tights, which still makes me think of your avatar...

Considering how it's pronounced they'd be the tights, which still makes me think of your avatar...

694523[/snapback]

Which would still make it the same number of letters as Titans... Unless they called them the 'ans...

I think it is a stretch dib... :doh::lol:

The idea is to shorten an already long name... Like the Blackhawks becoming the 'Hawks...

But, then again... We all get the point...

:wacko:

Leave his avatar alone. It's one of the best parts of this board.

694563[/snapback]

I aim to please. I continue to be ever diligent for new avatars

Leave his avatar alone. It's one of the best parts of this board.

694563[/snapback]

I'm not complaining; I'm not complaining!

Didn't you see the grin as the side order to the blush? :wacko:

The Continental: "Whoops! What happened? What have I done? I have spilled champ-on-ya! All over your boob. How wonderful! They look like two ripe melons... drenched in morning dew. Wait. Let me gently wipe them... [ takes out handkerchief, she fends him off] You must get out of this clothing! You cannot leave like this... you'll catch chest cold. What kind of a cold would that be!?"

The Continental: "Whoops! What happened? What have I done? I have spilled champ-on-ya! All over your boob. How wonderful! They look like two ripe melons... drenched in morning dew. Wait. Let me gently wipe them... [ takes out handkerchief, she fends him off] You must get out of this clothing! You cannot leave like this... you'll catch chest cold. What kind of a cold would that be!?"

694662[/snapback]

Excellent.