Does anyone else think?

Does anyone else think that LeBron James parents probably named him after that Elton John song?

"LeBron likes his money.....he has a lot they say" Funny how things turn out huh?

I wonder if the Cavs will run a promotion and sell cartoon balloons at the games.

Guest Master Betty
Does anyone else think that LeBron James parents probably named him after that Elton John song?

"LeBron likes his money.....he has a lot they say"  Funny how things turn out huh?

I wonder if the Cavs will run a promotion and sell cartoon balloons at the games.

694444[/snapback]

If you piss me off, I will cut off your big toe.

"LeBron likes his money.....he has a lot they say"  Funny how things turn out huh?

694444[/snapback]

He's named after the car doltboy.

It (the song) is LEVON... Unless they heard the same misheard lyrics you did...

:wacko:  :doh:

694494[/snapback]

My mistake. This whole Sammy thing has my brain spinning.

Thanks for correcting me but now I have another question. Do you think that pitcher guy Levon Hernandez is named after the song?

Personally I doubt it because Hernandez is hispanic and I don't think Elton was ever really big in Hispania.