Takeo's Website

We need this guy back at 100%. We just have to have him back, and that's all there is to that.

The mini-helmets are VERY cool, by the way, but my 18-month-old son insists he has a full-sized replica. Even though he can't talk, he'll still tell you his favorite player is #15, Takeo Spieks.

We need this guy back at 100%. We just have to have him back, and that's all there is to that.

The mini-helmets are VERY cool, by the way, but my 18-month-old son insists he has a full-sized replica. Even though he can't talk, he'll still tell you his favorite player is #15, Takeo Spieks.

694420[/snapback]

I'm disappointed they don't have anything in the home powder blues...

Is it just me or does the turf look a little high in that photo?

Is it just me or does the turf look a little high in that photo?

694423[/snapback]

No, I saw it, too. I was thinking "Who the hell is in charge of mowing the lawn?"

Someone definitely needs to call the groundskeeper and get that schitt right.

Ordered my son Spike's mini helmet today. He saw a Bills logo in my office the other day and put his hands up to show "touchdown," so I think it's time to start his own collection.

Lotsa groovy stuff in their Thailog.

695095[/snapback]

Not you too...? :doh:

Ordered my son Spike's mini helmet today. He saw a Bills logo in my office the other day and put his hands up to show "touchdown," so I think it's time to start his own collection.

Lotsa groovy stuff in their Thailog.

695095[/snapback]

That's a good start Mock. I know he'll love it. Maybe TKO will put some lawn care stuff in as well.

A wise man once told me, "You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning."

695358[/snapback]

Alcohol + Credit Cards + Online Shopping = Disaster.

Receptionist at the office the other week: "Who ordered the case of wine from Harlan that I just signed for?"

Me: WTF!! <_<

Man, my first mini-helmet showed up today and I gotta say this thing looks cool as hell.

Just curious: it seems to me I should just keep it in the package for the shelf in my son's room, and wondered if you guys leave them in the package when you get them, or take them out for display?

(Can't believe how fast it got here considering it went ground. TKO has his schitt together. Now if he can get on the field again...)

No, I saw it, too. I was thinking "Who the hell is in charge of mowing the lawn?"

694426[/snapback]

I thought Thai was in charge of the lawn. <_<

694426[/snapback]

That was the Tampa game last year. It was the one that V-Coach promised something "special" before the game started, only to find out they would be wearing the throwbacks.