Lost

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because it puts things in perspective for me.  And why does a viewer decide to badger?

693542[/snapback]

LOL, just wanted to see what the reply would be. thought maybe you'd change your avitar to a tree giving a double finger....

Yes it's his real name.   The interesting thing is I believe Jack's the only one Hurley told his real name to, however.

693497[/snapback]

It was on the flight manifest. He also wrote a will that was included in the bottle of letters that was taken on the raft. Sawyer read the letters and was wondering "who the hell is Hugo?" I believe that Locke and Sawyer have both refered to him as Hugo.

Desmond? We all wondered where he went.

I'm glad Sayid caught on to Michael's lies.

It sure will be an interesting encounter.

693498[/snapback]

Exactly. I seriously would have been mad if a professional interrogator would have bought that line from Michael. Makes next week MUCH more interesting.

I also think that Hugo suspects Michael as well.

Maybe Desmond is the leader of the others??? Just a thought.

Why is no one sharing the experience of seeing strange things on the island? Not even Jack told anyone else about seeing his DEAD father. Seems strange, they all know something weird is going on, I would want to pool all the information together.

Anyone think Mikey shot AL because she would have known Michael's story was BS?

Yes it's his real name.  The interesting thing is I believe Jack's the only one Hurley told his real name to, however.

693497[/snapback]

IIRC, Locke has called him Hugo because Locke has seen the flight manifest. He also has called Sawyer by his real name, James.

IIRC, Locke has called him Hugo because Locke has seen the flight manifest.  He also has called Sawyer by his real name, James.

693594[/snapback]

So they are all being watched, or were they selected to be there?

some LOST news i found out...next season, LOST will be airing 7-8 new eps at the beginning of the season(sept-oct or so) then the show is going away until febuary, when it will come back wil new eps every week until seasons end.

The ep last night was decent, the stage is set for a hell of a season finale. i'm glad sayid knows, and i hope these guys mess up some of the others. didnt see where locke was headed, but he was going up the beach somewhere.

Also, when i saw the boat, my first thoughts were, "how are they going to be rescued by a short range sailboat?" Perhaps its desmonds boat that he landed on the island with. maybe he tried ot escape and now they are bringing him back.

IIRC, Locke has called him Hugo because Locke has seen the flight manifest.  He also has called Sawyer by his real name, James.

693594[/snapback]

Correct. I know I've heard Locke call him Hugo several times.

Did anyone notice the line Michael’s interrogator used that went something like “for someone who is so eager to get his son back, you sure don’t know a lot about him”? That was almost the exact line that’s Michael’s wife’s lawyer used in the custody hearing last season.

Then, the other thing I noticed was when The Others brought the captive Kate over to Zeke while he was talking to Michael - how does she not hear him when Zeke says to Michael something like “You better not make a sound or you’ll never see Walt again”? It’s not like they shoved earplugs in her ears before they put the hood over her head.

Desmond was on a round-the-world solo boat trip, so the idea that he went to his boat and tried to leave is not outragious. Question though...how long had he been on the island? Did he say that he had ship wreaked, or just landed on the island. Will have to check back on that this week.

Sawyer calling Hugo Grape Ape was a classic.

I'm trying to think about all the different peoples on the island and their individual time lines. In doing so, I'm led to believe that some of those others may be, in fact, second generation.

Desmond was on a round-the-world solo boat trip, so the idea that he went to his boat and tried to leave is not outragious.  Question though...how long had he been on the island?  Did he say that he had ship wreaked, or just landed on the island.  Will have to check back on that this week.

Sawyer calling Hugo Grape Ape was a classic.

I'm trying to think about all the different peoples on the island and their individual time lines.  In doing so, I'm led to believe that some of those others may be, in fact, second generation.

693799[/snapback]

anyone figure out the newest website yet? www.letyourcompassguideyou.com I know i could go to other lost message boards and look it up, but i'm trying to figure it out by myself, and nothing was happening.

anyone figure out the newest website yet? www.letyourcompassguideyou.com I know i could go to other lost message boards and look it up, but i'm trying to figure it out by myself, and nothing was happening.

693802[/snapback]

So I got that compass thing, and after messing around with it for a while, a map overlay came up with all sorts of lat/long-like numbers on it. When I click on that map, I was taken to an employee root directory, which I'm working through now.

Of note is that in my history, that web page shows up as:

Permissum Vestri Complector Rector Vos

Anyone?

Exactly. I seriously would have been mad if a professional interrogator would have bought that line from Michael. Makes next week MUCH more interesting.

693559[/snapback]

Sayid saved the show last night. I can't believe no one else thought Michael was acting suspiciously. If he really wanted his son back, he'd want every badass on the island to go back with him.

"I want to go get my son and take out The Others....but only with these four people, one of whom has no idea how to handle a gun and is in terrible shape. Why? Because it's MY SON! MY SON! And I get to decide how we save MY SON, even if it means using ALL the guns the survivors have."

Yeah, nothing weird about that. :)

Also, I hope they finally kill Michael off because one entire season of him screaming "I WANT....MY SON!!! BACK!!!!" is plenty. Seriously, enough.

So I got that compass thing, and after messing around with it for a while, a map overlay came up with all sorts of lat/long-like numbers on it.  When I click on that map, I was taken to an employee root directory, which I'm working through now.

Of note is that in my history, that web page shows up as:

Permissum Vestri Complector Rector Vos

Anyone?

693826[/snapback]

Permissum Vestri Complector Rector Vos shows up on the blue bar at the top of the window. it literally means "let your compass guide you."

i havent gotten the overlay to show up yet

Also, I hope they finally kill Michael off because one entire season of him screaming "I WANT....MY SON!!! BACK!!!!" is plenty. Seriously, enough.

Lost meets 24?

RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!

Since Claire escaped before, would'nt they want her back?

693877[/snapback]

They only wanted Claire for Aaron...pretty tough for Michael to come up with a reason for the baby to go on a war party raid, don't you think?