Lost

Pretty good episode.........

One question.....Michael called Hurley, Hugo....is that his real name? or are the "others" mistaken? That could make for interesting episodes later....

And whats up with the boat? I think the island is sucking it in...maybe some new characters sleeping in the boat?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One question.....Michael called Hurley, Hugo....is that his real name? or are the "others" mistaken? That could make for interesting episodes later....

And whats up with the boat?  I think the island is sucking it in...maybe some new characters sleeping in the boat?

693476[/snapback]

Yeah, I think they're taking a page from their season 1 playbook and introducing a new character in the season finale (Ana Lucia last year).

It'd better be a hot chick to replace Libby and Ana Lucia. There's no way I want the island to become a sausage fest.

One question.....Michael called Hurley, Hugo....is that his real name?

693476[/snapback]

Yes it's his real name. The interesting thing is I believe Jack's the only one Hurley told his real name to, however.

And whats up with the boat?  I think the island is sucking it in...maybe some new characters sleeping in the boat?

693476[/snapback]

Desmond? We all wondered where he went.

I'm glad Sayid caught on to Michael's lies.

It sure will be an interesting encounter.

693476[/snapback]

Hugo Reyes was written on the paper given to Michael by the others. I don't think anyone knew his real name (maybe Jack). I believe that may be why Hurley changed his mind to go.

Yes it's his real name.  The interesting thing is I believe Jack's the only one Hurley told his real name to, however.

693497[/snapback]

The others also knew Sawyers real name, from the flight manifest?

Yes it's his real name.   The interesting thing is I believe Jack's the only one Hurley told his real name to, however.

693497[/snapback]

Thats what I thought....

Desmond....hmmmmm interesting.....I hope he's got some hot chicks in bikini's in there with him.

WHERE WAS LOCKE GOING???

Michael drives me nuts. As a father, I understand his passion, but he just isn't using common sense and it annoying. His character makes me want to turn off the show.

Hey JoeSixPack - see those old Apple IIe computers are still working after twenty years on a remote island. :)

You could have just said "thanks" once.

And how come I get the misspelled one?  :)

693532[/snapback]

I figgered that since I had to yell to get anyone to talk to me I should respond to everyone...even though I got three different answers. Least I have a context now. If they had been moroned for a year the show would be much less believable.

Not mispeeled per say, colloquialized for your viewing pleasure.