heading to buffalo friday

4 years went so fast , canisius has graduation at BU. my son matt has a HR job in buffalo and will be living on elmwood { loves it in buffalo}. all you people out there with little ones, enjoy them because they grow up fast . the next big event is my daughters wedding this fall , lucky for her no home game on oct 14 weekend . :)

4 years went so fast , canisius has graduation  at BU. my son matt has a  HR job in buffalo and will be living on elmwood { loves it in buffalo}. all you people out there with little ones, enjoy them because they grow up fast . the next big event is my daughters wedding this fall , lucky for her  no home game on oct 14 weekend . :)

693213[/snapback]

You and wifey did darn good with those kids, Dad.

4 years went so fast , canisius has graduation  at BU. my son matt has a  HR job in buffalo and will be living on elmwood { loves it in buffalo}. all you people out there with little ones, enjoy them because they grow up fast . the next big event is my daughters wedding this fall , lucky for her  no home game on oct 14 weekend . :)

693213[/snapback]

5 words....Graduation party at the SUNDOWNER!!!

PTR

693213[/snapback]

Way to go mead jr! Congrats to the family.