NHL Wonders Why No Ratings?

or maybe the lack of ratings is because it is hockey!!!!! :blink:  :doh:

692856[/snapback]

Yeah I think that's more like it. Lack of ratings has zero to do with time between series'. Who cares if they want the conference finals to run in conjunction with one another. The NBA regularly takes 4 days off in between games of a series when they're not even traveling and their games are on at 11:00 at night. Not to mention the NHL is on OL freaking N, which I didn't even know existed a month ago.

Yeah I think that's more like it.  Lack of ratings has zero to do with time between series'.  Who cares if they want the conference finals to run in conjunction with one another.  The NBA regularly takes 4 days off in between games of a series when they're not even traveling and their games are on at 11:00 at night.  Not to mention the NHL is on OL freaking N, which I didn't even know existed a month ago.

693001[/snapback]

Like I said, the saturday 2.00pm start, i know, cannot be averted.I just think that in the middle of your playoffs to possibly go a week with only one game takes away any and all momentum they may have possibly built during the first two rounds.

But I'll tell ya, that Preakness would worry the hell out of me if i was watching the game, moreso if you are tivoing it. My guess would be come 5:15, they will move it to another station, but the question will be which one?CNBC,MSNBC, USA who knows!!!!!

I guess I'm in the minority as I'm VERY happy with the 2 PM face-off on Saturday.  We were supposed to leave for the beach on Saturday for vacation.  With the 2 PM start I was able to convince the wife to let me stay behind for the game and drive out to the beach afterwards.  If it was a later game it would have been a much tougher sell.

692963[/snapback]

I'm with you. 11AM on the west coast and I can't wait.