Any FireFox users also listen

Listening to it on Firefox 1.5.0.3 right now. There's a message at the top about needing an additional plugin to "display all the media on this page", but it'll play.

Checking IE now, and it looks like the only difference is the "Last Five Songs" box.

Make sure you've got the latest version of Firefox, and give it another try...

I try to listen and it tells me that I need additional plugins but it tells me they are "unknown plugins".  Can anyone tell me what plugins in need!  Help!

692233[/snapback]

You can't listen via Firefox. Yes it is a major pain in the ass. I've tried everything! Hopefully you still have a copy of explorer laying around.

You can't listen via Firefox. Yes it is a major pain in the ass. I've tried everything! Hopefully you still have a copy of explorer laying around.

692331[/snapback]

You can't? Must be I'm hearing things, then.

Like "Dust in the Wind" on channel 15 (Classic Rewind) right now.

PC. That could be it - I've heard some people are having problems listening to the WGR feed on Macs.

Couldn't get any Internet audio to work when I was running Mozilla 1.7 - WGR, Sirius, nothing. No problems since downloading the latest Firefox.

PC. That could be it - I've heard some people are having problems listening to the WGR feed on Macs.

Couldn't get any Internet audio to work when I was running Mozilla 1.7 - WGR, Sirius, nothing. No problems since downloading the latest Firefox.

692444[/snapback]

Yeah I don't want to start another Macs/PC anger thread like last week. I can't on my mac, need to fire up Explorer.

Cool wedding pictures BTW.

Yeah I don't want to start another Macs/PC anger thread like last week. I can't on my mac, need to fire up Explorer.

Cool wedding pictures BTW.

692445[/snapback]

Kudos to BUFFALOBART for the pix; I just put 'em online for him. That whole day was an absolute blast -- helping the happy couple celebrate at the Pinto, then watching the Bills stomp the hapless Cardinals. Weather was crappy, but nobody really cared...

[/threadjack]

Same as Lori - I can play it, but it doesn't tell me the last 5 songs like IE does. Personally, I just use IE for Sirius....gotta keep it around for a few sites and this is one of them.

Then again, I'm running dual 19" flat panels, so I don't mind another window open, as I've got a TON of real estate (to the tune of 2560x1024)

Same as Lori - I can play it, but it doesn't tell me the last 5 songs like IE does.  Personally, I just use IE for Sirius....gotta keep it around for a few sites and this is one of them.

Then again, I'm running dual 19" flat panels, so I don't mind another window open, as I've got a TON of real estate (to the tune of 2560x1024)

692473[/snapback]

You need better monitors. I've got that much resolution on one of my three. ;)

(Holy sh--. "My monitor's bigger than your monitor!" Am I a geek or what? I need serious help...)

You need better monitors.  I've got that much resolution on one of my three.  ;)

(Holy sh--.  "My monitor's bigger than your monitor!"  Am I a geek or what?  I need serious help...)

692482[/snapback]

NOW you tell us.

(Kidding. Just kidding. ;) )