What happened after the Death Star was blown up

That was good. Not sure what "Robot Chicken" is. What channel is it on or is it just on the net?

692166[/snapback]

adult swim on cartoon network. usually somewhere between 11 pm and 1 am.

Robot Chicken is hysterical.

It pisses me off though because it's only 15 minutes long and aside from Sunday at 11:30 (when I'm never watching TV) I never know when it's going to be on. The network should give it some more love with additional promos and another regular time slot each week.

It pisses me off though because it's only 15 minutes long and aside from Sunday at 11:30 (when I'm never watching TV) I never know when it's going to be on. The network should give it some more love with additional promos and another regular time slot each week.

692605[/snapback]

I rarely see that show anymore because I usually have to be in bed before 10:30 or else I will be REALLY tired the next morning when I have to arrive at LaSalle at 7:30 in the morning. ;)

692605[/snapback]

Get a Tivo ya fuggin' redneck. I don't even know what channel Robot Chicken is on but I never miss an episode because my Tivo knows all!

All hail TIVO!

Get a Tivo ya fuggin' redneck.  I don't even know what channel Robot Chicken is on but I never miss an episode because my Tivo knows all!

All hail TIVO!

692653[/snapback]

Some of us still use VCR's :blink:

Get a Tivo ya fuggin' redneck.  I don't even know what channel Robot Chicken is on but I never miss an episode because my Tivo knows all!

All hail TIVO!

692653[/snapback]

My brother-in-law has one of those things. He's always using it during football games and it drives me freaking nuts. I never figured I'd have much use for one until the other day when some folks were talking about how they use theirs to synch up Jeannerette's game calls with the OLN broadcasts of Sabres games. That's a brilliant application of technology and an idea I can really get behind. It was the first thing I'd ever read which made me think Tivo might have a place in my shack. I think I'll pick one up at the start of the 2007 playoffs when the Sabres are defending their Cup.

My brother-in-law has one of those things.

692799[/snapback]

Your referring to Tivo as "one of those things" reminds me of my older computer-dysfunctional brother commenting to me (jokingly) that "I tell ya...I think this whole internet thing is gonna be pretty big some day."

Tivo is to a sports fan what a cellphone is to Paris Hilton giving a blowjob: an absolute !@#$ing necessity that you should not live without.