Dolphins signed Marcus Vick

you watch. the mouths at espn love to fellate nick saban. they'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this, and probably throw the word 'genius' at him a couple times. But if any other team had signed that little prick, (other than belichick), they'd be throwing eggs. And if the bills had been stupid enough to sign that $hithead, whooboy...they'd be throwing the word 'senile' around.

691985[/snapback]

Could not agree more.

you watch. the mouths at espn love to fellate nick saban. they'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this, and probably throw the word 'genius' at him a couple times. But if any other team had signed that little prick, (other than belichick), they'd be throwing eggs. And if the bills had been stupid enough to sign that $hithead, whooboy...they'd be throwing the word 'senile' around.

691985[/snapback]

Funny how you mention Belichick as the only other coach who could get away with signing Vick......pretty lofty company.

Man won't it just burn everyone's azzes around here if somehow Saban takes a bunch of Felons and questionable character guys along with a gimpy QB and wins a friggin' SuperBowl??????

It will be the BIGGEST dish of crow ever served..... :blink:

Funny how you mention Belichick as the only other coach who could get away with signing Vick......pretty lofty company.

Man won't it just burn everyone's azzes around here if somehow Saban takes a bunch of Felons and questionable character guys along with a gimpy QB and wins a friggin' SuperBowl??????

693155[/snapback]

Here it's lofty company only because the media elevated him to that space. How lofty was Belicheck in Cleveland? He's made the best of a pretty good situation. Saban has won nothing in the NFL, and it's my hope it remains that way.

693155[/snapback]

And wouldn't it be a hoot if the Sabres went to the conference finals with a bunch of nobodies, with a GM and coach everyone wanted gone...uhhhh, never mind.

PTR

Here it's lofty company only because the media elevated him to that space.  How lofty was Belicheck in Cleveland?  He's made the best of a pretty good situation.  Saban has won nothing in the NFL, and it's my hope it remains that way.

693158[/snapback]

I don't completely agree with you.....he took a team many had finishing in the bottom 5 of the NFL and won 9 games. I do agree that unless he builds on what he accomplished last year....many of the experts on this board will be ready with the I told you he's another Mularkey!