Dolphins signed Marcus Vick

In related news, Johnny's Gun Shop in Hollywood, FL announced a significant increase in forecasted revenue growth for the second half of 2006.

691879[/snapback]

:lol:

Saban used the standard "Miami Dolphins Player Statement" sheet and just filled in Vick's name on the blanks.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AqI7...ov=st&type=lgns

try this, it's fun! I took Saban's statement and did a Find/Replace on Marcus with Ricky, and Marcus Vick with Ricky Williams.

"I want to make it very clear that we will not condone any behavior issues in the future relative to Ricky Williams," Dolphins coach Nick Saban said. "Ricky acknowledges that he has made some mistakes, all of which has resulted in severe consequences for him. They have helped him learn that he will need to make much better choices and decisions in the future or risk similar consequences that could jeopardize his career as a professional player.

"As an organization, we did an enormous amount of research, including consulting with professionals in detailed, in-depth analysis to feel comfortable that giving Ricky an opportunity as a free agent is a risk worth taking. Ricky has made a commitment to this organization and our fans to represent the Miami Dolphins in a first-class manor."

Go ahead, try it with David Boston! Fun Fun Fun!

Nick Saban and the Dolphins have no shame. I'm really hoping they fall on their faces this year really hard.

691943[/snapback]

Me too....I remember when Louis Oliver and Brian Cox were their biggest losers - and they could both bring it when it came to football. They're just off the hook, now.....I don't think even Dick Vermeil would try and rehab those fuggin guys.

I love how Marcus Vick was recently quoted as saying, "Ive matured". SURE you have..... He's just been humbled a bit by not being drafted and he's saying what he's been advised to say in order to get a shot. With all due respect to Puhonix, I friggin hate Dolphins.

In other Dolphin news..

Dolphins DL Traylor Charged With DUI, Drug Possession

Abby Ross

5/15/2006

Pryor - Authorities in Mayes County have arrested Miami Dolphin defensive lineman and Broken Arrow resident Byron Keith Traylor on drug and alcohol charges.

Traylor was arrested Saturday night in Pryor.

Charges were filed against Traylor Monday. They include injuring a public building, driving under the influence of alcohol and possession of a controlled dangerous substance.

He has since bonded out of jail.

Traylor is a 15-year veteran of the National Football League and joined the Dolphins last year. He has also played with the Denver Broncos, Kansas City Chiefs, Chicago Bears and New England Patriots.

Traylor went to college at Central Oklahoma. He was a high school star at Malvern, Arkansas.

http://www.ktul.com/

Nick Saban and the Dolphins have no shame. I'm really hoping they fall on their faces this year really hard.

691943[/snapback]

Shame or not I am always hoping for them to fall on their faces...really hard!

you watch. the mouths at espn love to fellate nick saban. they'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this, and probably throw the word 'genius' at him a couple times. But if any other team had signed that little prick, (other than belichick), they'd be throwing eggs. And if the bills had been stupid enough to sign that $hithead, whooboy...they'd be throwing the word 'senile' around.

In other Dolphin news..

691970[/snapback]

Guy was probably under the impression it was a requirement to make the team :lol:

In other Dolphin news..

691970[/snapback]

"I want to make it very clear that we will not condone any behavior issues in the future relative to Byron Keith Traylor," Dolphins coach Nick Saban said. "Byron Keith acknowledges that he has made some mistakes, all of which has resulted in severe consequences for him. They have helped him learn that he will need to make much better choices and decisions in the future or risk similar consequences that could jeopardize his career as a professional player.

"Byron Keith has made a commitment to this organization and our fans to represent the Miami Dolphins in a first-class manor."

:lol:

They used him at WR for most of his tryout. I think thats a better position for him because even though he is considered a better passer than Mike, i dont think he posesses the brain to grasp an NFL offense. Out of all the NFL cities for a problem child to go to, Miami has to be the worst :lol: It should be interesting to see if he can do anything at WR

Dolphins | Dolphins Owner Sues The Producers of "The Longest Yard"

Tues, 16 May 2006 10:06:42

Wayne Huizenga has filed a motion in the Dade County Federal Court seeking punitive damages for copyright infringement on the producers of the movie "The Longest Yard". Huizenga was quoted as saying "As an organization, we have taken great pride in scouring the globe for the best talent cocaine can buy. We have a well established history of using convicted felons to field a football team. Neither the directors or producers sought our consent for the production of this film. Our distinguished and well-practiced legal team has counseled us to go forward with these proceedings."