West Boca teacher will not be disciplined!!

Thank you for bumping this thread to the top. I had to find something quickly for my morning masturbation session, and Erica Lee's pics worked quite nicely.

Kudos to the entire USA National Bikini Team, actually. They all look to be in great shape for the upcoming summer Olympics  ;) .

692105[/snapback]

Had to polish kelso's little helmet?

Ok.....am I the only one in a quandary as to what to post next? On one hand I feel compelled to say there is no way I LOSE respect for the teacher simply because she posed for the photo shoot. I have seen less clothed women in more erotic positions on a public beach. There was no poor language, violence, drinking, or drugs...just someone proudly showing of their body. And yes, I am fairly confident stating that if my son or daughter had her for a teacher I would be no more or less apt to respect her based on these harmless pictures. Her attitude, content knowledge, disposition, and teaching skills are what count. Not the fact she has pictures taken of her.

Second, why in the world did I laugh out loud when 'kelso's helmet' made his admission about his morning squeeze? Ha.

This is actually a funny thread...all started with an innocuous link to a teacher. go figure.

Ok.....am I the only one in a quandary as to what to post next?  On one hand I feel compelled to say there is no way I LOSE respect for the teacher simply because she posed for the photo shoot.  I have seen less clothed women in more erotic positions on a public beach.  There was no poor language, violence, drinking, or drugs...just someone proudly showing of their body.  And yes, I am fairly confident stating that if my son or daughter had her for a teacher I would be no more or less apt to respect her based on these harmless pictures.  Her attitude, content knowledge, disposition, and teaching skills are what count. Not the fact she has pictures taken of her.

Second, why in the world did I laugh out loud when 'kelso's helmet' made his admission about his morning squeeze?  Ha.

This is actually a funny thread...all started with an innocuous link to a teacher. go figure.

692589[/snapback]

Just put the tissue in the toilet. ;)