West Boca teacher will not be disciplined!!

There is about 20 or so pictures. :lol:

691768[/snapback]

Holy crap, there sure are....dang, she's really hot.

If you want kids to show up to school and payattention in class. Hire more teachers like this. I guarantee I would NEVER have skipped a day of school if that was one of my teachers.

if that was my teacher, there is no way i would ever learn ANYTHING from her EVER again. After I had seen pictures of her wearing nothing above the waist but a belt, sorry, respect is gone.

691780[/snapback]

how does that change your respect for her?

if she was my teacher, i'd have been thinking about banging her and staring at her juggs all day anyway. the pictures would just give me a better mental image to have during class.

how does that change your respect for her?

if she was my teacher, i'd have been thinking about banging her and staring at her juggs all day anyway. the pictures would just give me a better mental image to have during class.

691789[/snapback]

And imagine the turnout she will get at the teacher/parents conferences!

if that was my teacher, there is no way i would ever learn ANYTHING from her EVER again. After I had seen pictures of her wearing nothing above the waist but a belt, sorry, respect is gone.

691780[/snapback]

You sure about that? I'm sure there is something she could teach you to gain back your respect. :lol:

You sure about that? I'm sure there is something she could teach you to gain back your respect.  :P

692100[/snapback]

Thank you for bumping this thread to the top. I had to find something quickly for my morning masturbation session, and Erica Lee's pics worked quite nicely.

Kudos to the entire USA National Bikini Team, actually. They all look to be in great shape for the upcoming summer Olympics :lol: .

Thank you for bumping this thread to the top. I had to find something quickly for my morning masturbation session, and Erica Lee's pics worked quite nicely.

692105[/snapback]

I really didn't need to know that. :lol: