Trying to synch WGR-55 w/ OLN

Is there any way to synch up the radio call for Sabres games with the TV feed?

I have DirecTV and the radio feed with Jenneret and Lorenz is a good 5 seconds ahead of the OLN TV image - making it impossible to handle. I need to hear RJ call the Carolina series. Has technology created a radio that has a delay button?

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I have DirecTV and the radio feed with Jenneret and Lorenz is a good 5 seconds ahead of the OLN TV image - making it impossible to handle. I need to hear RJ call the Carolina series. Has technology created a radio that has a delay button?

691429[/snapback]

Wow, i did this for game 4 and the radio stream a good minute behind the TV. That is easy to deal with with the Tivo. Game 5 couldn't watch till after bout 9.00pm, so maybe somehow they reversed?

My understanding is that WGR is going to try to synch up, but it will probably be based on the Adelphia Cable delay, which may be different than other providers/locations.

Get a Tivo, and use the internet radio stream of Rick and Jim. Or, get a Sirius replay radio, those can time shift, and Rick and Jim are usually on there (although, it was the ottawa guys for game 5).

Get a Tivo, and use the internet radio stream of Rick and Jim.  Or, get a Sirius replay radio, those can time shift, and Rick and Jim are usually on there (although, it was the ottawa guys for game 5).

691516[/snapback]

3rd round of the playoffs and I never even thought of that. Good idea. Thanks.

691429[/snapback]

Tivo this is how I do it, pause tivo till radio feed or sirius feed cathces up :P:doh::P