anybody else tired

dib

Dont they deserve it though?  I mean, they were the #1 seed in the East and the top ranked team left in the playoffs.

690803[/snapback]

Are you just here to piss in the soup of the sabres fans?

Dont they deserve it though?  I mean, they were the #1 seed in the East and the top ranked team left in the playoffs.

690803[/snapback]

By that logic, they should still be talking about the Red Wings.

my son and I accurately predicted the 2nd 2 man advantage. I mean after all Buffalo was ahead. How many 2 men advantages has Buffalo had in this series? none. Ottawa- 3. If you watch away from the play Ottawa is getting away with murder.

I am a Sabres fan, I just kind of chuckle when we act like Philly fans who think the NHL, the media and every person on the planet is out to get them.

690834[/snapback]

The difference, of course, is that Sabres fans simply get philosophical and say "Well...that's what happens when you're a Buffalo sports team." Philly fans stock up on batteries...

Awww, come ON! I've seen lesser dives penalized! Jesus, these refs SUCK!

The difference, of course, is that Sabres fans simply get philosophical and say "Well...that's what happens when you're a Buffalo sports team."  Philly fans stock up on batteries...

Awww, come ON!  I've seen lesser dives penalized!  Jesus, these refs SUCK!

690839[/snapback]

Besides, the team's doing what it's supposed to do, win with the cards your dealt....I mean, look how it ended!

Besides, the team's doing what it's supposed to do, win with the cards your dealt....I mean, look how it ended!

690881[/snapback]

Ayup, thats what I liked seeing. We as fans complained about the refs taking a blind eye to the Sens, and our inability on the power play for most of this series, but the team won against what was, in my opinion, one of the toughest teams in the playoffs. A team that gave us fits early in the season.

And we beat them. Sabres proved they can be physical by beating Philly. Now they proved they can skate with any team in the NHL.

Ayup, thats what I liked seeing.  We as fans complained about the refs taking a blind eye to the Sens, and our inability on the power play for most of this series, but the team won against what was, in my opinion, one of the toughest teams in the playoffs.  A team that gave us fits early in the season.

And we beat them.  Sabres proved they can be physical by beating Philly.  Now they proved they can skate with any team in the NHL.

690887[/snapback]

...and I have to repeat this (from the other thread): 3 full strength goals by Ottawa over the last 4 games. We had 3 short handed goals during the series (counting game 1)....

Now they proved they can skate with any team in the NHL.

690887[/snapback]

Was there confusion about that before?

Sabres were 5th in the NHL in points, wins, and goals scored.

This is the friggin' year. Get used to it, Buffalo.

Was there confusion about that before?

Sabres were 5th in the NHL in points, wins, and goals scored.

This is the friggin' year.  Get used to it, Buffalo.

690896[/snapback]

There were some questions in my mind, I'll admit it. Not in terms of the talent of the Sabres, I knew they were great...but mostly how they'd match up against the Sens, who I was blown away by this season in terms of their overall talent. Thats why I wasnt ready to celebrate until Ottawa was six feet under.

By the way, Miller just had a great comment that the team was too stupid to know when to lose. He also said "They werent going to take this game away from us".

Now he's comparing the length of Pommy and Gaustad's stick size... :ph34r::doh: